Easter....easter?

gennisis

Yesterday while watching the news programes they remarked that nearly all the Asian stockmarkets were closed,because it was Easter.

I find that strange.

The majority of the Asian countried are not Christian,but Buddist and/or Muslim and I did'nt think the resurection of Jesus Christ means much in these religions.

On another Easter topic....no Cadburys Creme Eggs !!!!...made by the trillion, year round these days ,but not seen in Chiang Mai anywhere. :o

Of the seven largest stock markets in Asia:

China

Japan

Taiwan

South Korea

Malaysia

were all open on Friday - although there was a pulbic holiday in Japan on 20 March

Hong Kong and Singapore (ex British colonies) still have public holidays on Good Friday as well as Christmas Day plus major holidays from other religions.

Whats wrong with easter eggs and bunny rabbits? I fail to see where religion comes into this... :o

I think an Easter Egg represents the rock in front of the tomb from which Jesus was placed, which was rolled aside for resurrection.

The rabbit probably represents the occult 'rabbits foot' which must come from a dead rabbit killed on Friday 13th.

Happy Easter all!

Whats wrong with easter eggs and bunny rabbits? I fail to see where religion comes into this... :o

I think an Easter Egg represents the rock in front of the tomb from which Jesus was placed, which was rolled aside for resurrection.

The rabbit probably represents the occult 'rabbits foot' which must come from a dead rabbit killed on Friday 13th.

Happy Easter all!

Were can you get Easter eggs in Thailand?

HAPPY EASTER.

post-59607-1206202801_thumb.png