Pure Vegetarian

fanciman

This wont be much help but their is a Vegetarian group that meets weekly in Pattaya. They had an advertisement on Sophon Cable several weeks ago but not being a veggie I didn't bother getting the details. Keep looking and you will find it or maybe another poster can give you more details.

I believe that the 2nd Tuesday of every month they have a veggie night at New Orleans...keep meaning to go but have never made it yet!

On Pattaya Tai there is a small but very very good veggie restaurant literally next to the traffic lights opposite side of the road from Friendship.

Plenty of Indian restaurant which offer ample veggie dishes, although if your vegan like me then it can still be a challenge. Must be groups around but dont know any details.

Good Luck!

The best known vegetarian club is run by everybody's favourite media mogul Neils Colov so look at or listen to his various Pattaya People incarnations for those details.

There are a number of vege restraunts around, there is a large one on Klang before Carrefore and another on second rd / Nakeua rd that I have seen.

During the vegtarian festival about the end of last year they were easy to pick, look for the word pak in the name.

I believe that big fairly new place on N. Pattaya road - Fairfax or some such name have vegetarian. Have met a married couple who are involved with the place - Americans I think - and they are into vegetarianism.