Watch The Tower Growing

cclub75 - that is not a fair comment - It takes considerable courage to take such a step and will be proactivly monitored for maybe 4 years, with all the ramifications.

I don't understand.

What's the link with "courage" ?

We are talking business here, not "courage".

Like the article, I think that the timing for this tower is wrong, and that the prices are wrong, and the location is wrong.

To summarize my opinion : the line between "courage" and "idiocy" can be sometimes very... thin.

Edited by cclub75

For a little boost in credibility and reputation, they might consider adjusting the time stamp to Thai time. Currently it is one hour off = now, at 2013h (8:13pm) the web page shows 21:11.

"I think that the timing for this tower is wrong, and that the prices are wrong, and the location is wrong."

Who cares about your opinion? If you have proof that the tower will be unsafe, you can post that information. Implying the tower is unsafe, just because you don't want to buy there, is very silly.

I hope some of the supporters of this will have actually been to the site.

As I said years ago when they started to sell it, work out the return on the deposits on the money markets for years and then being returned (perhaps in light of the current financial problems) with zero interest and you have a very clever ploy for making money with little risk (to the developer, not to the buyers !).

All they have to do is come up with some excuse why it cannot be built. Like it doesn't fit or there is not enough cash or they struck oil or something.

cclub75 - that is not a fair comment - It takes considerable courage to take such a step and will be proactivly monitored for maybe 4 years, with all the ramifications.

I don't understand.

What's the link with "courage" ?

We are talking business here, not "courage".

Like the article, I think that the timing for this tower is wrong, and that the prices are wrong, and the location is wrong.

To summarize my opinion : the line between "courage" and "idiocy" can be sometimes very... thin.

come on cclub75, have you not yet realized that pkrv and backflip get emotionally involved with property? and we know that emotional decisions (when it comes to money) are the wrong ones, so leave them alone. the market will soon separate them from their money and equity

Edited by bingobongo

This is advertising pure and simple.

If the cheapskate developer wants to advertise he should become a sponsor (of TV not a bar girl).

I think that the developer does not have money any more to advertise...

Has the working already stopped ?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...8&hl=K-Tech

I believe the other thread refers to the main contractor, not to the developer.

Please correct me if I have it wrong.

This monstrosity and the crazy prices they are asking is going to be in serious trouble along with many other overly ambitious projects. I'm not a betting man, but I would bet that this project will never be completed and that anyone who buys pre-construction had better give it a lot of study and be VERY careful. I wouldn't touch it.

It's a gimic designed to pull in the few top end buyers still out there. The point being that they at least have some structure going up. Of course here today gone tomorrow - the camera coluld suddenly disapeare and there would be no Press Release to that effect wold there? So good for them - for now. They're trying to blow away the competition that has nothing but a glossy artist's conception of a 400 storey glass tower in the sand.

Makes sense.

This monstrosity and the crazy prices they are asking is going to be in serious trouble along with many other overly ambitious projects. I'm not a betting man, but I would bet that this project will never be completed and that anyone who buys pre-construction had better give it a lot of study and be VERY careful. I wouldn't touch it.

I saw all the gumf for this place before it was even released and the contract wording was such that I would never have got involved with the place. If you know the site then you would know that what they were proposing to build was totally out of proportion.

They should put a camera on their development in Pratumnak Soi 6, it hasn't progressed in months.

Is that the complex with two or three high rise towers, essentially concrete shells with walls but no windows installed (above the Pratunam shopping center)? What is going on with that place? I wento their sales office about a year ago and they only had a few units 'for sale'' Yet there it is - not moving. How can a place be more or less sold-out but no work going on?

The web cam this morning shows a nice picture of the cement batching plant. Not sure where the tower is going to go though as it seems to take up most of the plot. Also not sure where all the water will come from to run the plant and make the cement.