Notary In Cm?

too true

i need to get a document signed by a notary public in chiang mai. anyone have any ideas how to find one and how much it will cost me?

the document just has one line for a signature from a notary. couldn't i just find any thai person to sign it? there doesn't seem to be room for an official stamp or anything...am i being really naive and/or underhanded here? never had any experience with this type of thing before. please excuse my ignorance.

thanks a lot guys.

i need to get a document signed by a notary public in chiang mai. anyone have any ideas how to find one and how much it will cost me?

the document just has one line for a signature from a notary. couldn't i just find any thai person to sign it? there doesn't seem to be room for an official stamp or anything...am i being really naive and/or underhanded here? never had any experience with this type of thing before. please excuse my ignorance.

thanks a lot guys.

Forget the Thai person idea ... that's a no no. You don't give your nationality, but a trip to your Consulate will solve your problems. They'll witness and seal your document.