The Fa Cup Final

flyinmythai

The powers that be on the BBC got the pundit/parasites to give it all the <deleted> that this years FA Cup was like it was in the Golden/Olden days and was a re-introduction to real football.

I tried to watch the build up but it was all such a put on including Arry himself, then i watched the first 25 minutes "dull as <deleted>" then decided to have a bath and a sarny and came back down for the last 30 minutes whilst watching American idol at the same time there is a very good singer on that a little lad called David.

Anyway the Pompey players and fans didnt know what to do when they won the trophy it was so put on the fake enjoyment, IMO all the Africans the majority of the Pompey team and other foreigners cared more about the financial bonus of winning then the Kudos of winning the FA cup.

When i were lad itd be up at 11am watching FA Cup Question of Sport, the teams being interviewed at the hotel and the drive to Wembley and all the excitement that came with the build up.

The last games i remember being worthwhile were the Coventry and Wimbeldon days.

FA Cup adios youre on par with the Milk Cup (for those who remember what that is)