Is It Any Wonder...

Flummoxed

When dealing with fairly straightforward facts, however, the truth is the truth

You must be DAFT if you think everything is straightforward in Thailand :o You call newspaper or media articles facts??? I know for a fact that not EVERYTHING you read in the papers/media are not facts nor the truth.....if you think so, you should get out more!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously someone is only happy ONLY if everyone else shares HIS views........
Not my views I'm concerned about... it's the truth.
Who are you to say what's the TRUTH??? Just because you have travelled there, you know everything??? OPEN your eyes and mind, please

The examples I cited are not truths? Ok, so:

15-17 year olds ARE college students.

Issan IS a wealthy area.

Being from anywhere in Asia DOES make you an expert for any other place in Asia.

Hmmm... does that sound truthful?

You have no respect for anyone elses views except yours!! Typical Yank.....who is your President again??

To quote an old saying: "What does THAT have to do with the price of tea in China?"

This isn't about views, it's about establishing and acknowledging truths.

When dealing with fairly straightforward facts, however, the truth is the truth

You must be DAFT if you think everything is straightforward in Thailand :o You call newspaper or media articles facts??? I know for a fact that not EVERYTHING you read in the papers/media are not facts nor the truth.....if you think so, you should get out more!

Who's the daffy one? :D

Why not cite the examples I wrote after your quote of me? Instead you go off on some tangent about the truthfulness of the Thai media..... which wasn't part of our discussion.

it's called having a heart and you apparently are in need of a transplant.....

You are in dire straits for a BRAIN that actually functions........or new knickers since they are obv in a knot :o

My well-functioning brain tells me your feeble one was grasping for the term dire need, not dire straits.

SJ. you obviously have a PROBLEM if you think ONLY what YOU say/express is the TRUTH..................

If you read properly, I never said Issan was a rich place, I said not ALL of Issan is poor, espcially not in the place of incident, Chaiyaphum. Thailand is not poor compared to other countries in Africa and some of the Indo China region. Did you not know that???? :D

Leadership of a country says a lot..............your leaders are elected by the people for the people, am I right? .....not a communist country are you? :o

I know 16 or 17 year olds who are in college.......and they are not gifted.....so whats your point?? How old are the college girls in US?? 20-25?? :D

I never indicated I was an expert on Asia, it was YOU, the farang who has just frequently visited Issan who said he could educate me on it..........DUH

My well-functioning brain tells me your feeble one was grasping for the term dire need, not dire straits.

Wow, so Mr Siracha John is also MR Perfect besides Mr Know It All About Thailand.......he has never had a typo before..............so perfect....... :D Add Mr I am ALWAYS right to your list of attitudes too!

Why not cite the examples I wrote after your quote of me? Instead you go off on some tangent about the truthfulness of the Thai media..... which wasn't part of our discussion.

Why should I cite something when I do not find it wrong??? I never indicated the others were wrong. Just your opinion that whatever you said was the TRUTH. Selective reading again I see...........

I never mentioned anything about the Thai media....can you read properly? Brain not functioning again? I said the newspapers/media..........the article came from BBC.....not Thai media. Whats YOUR problem with the Thai media? :o

I have had enough of this. You can get your knickers in a knot for all I care......no point in talking to male chauvanistic pigs who do not value anyone else opinions save for their own.

As I always say, we can lead a horse to water but we cannot make it drink. I just had emails about telling me about you, so I see no point in wasting my time. :D

Good luck with your and YOUR truths. I am sure you do very well with it....... :o

Have a nice weekend! :D

SJ. you obviously have a PROBLEM if you think ONLY what YOU say/express is the TRUTH..................

If you read properly, I never said Issan was a rich place, I said not ALL of Issan is poor, espcially not in the place of incident, Chaiyaphum. Thailand is not poor compared to other countries in Africa and some of the Indo China region. Did you not know that???? :D

Leadership of a country says a lot..............your leaders are elected by the people for the people, am I right? .....not a communist country are you? :o

I know 16 or 17 year olds who are in college.......and they are not gifted.....so whats your point?? How old are the college girls in US?? 20-25?? :D

I never indicated I was an expert on Asia, it was YOU, the farang who has just frequently visited Issan who said he could educate me on it..........DUH

Wow, so Mr Siracha John is also MR Perfect besides Mr Know It All About Thailand.......he has never had a typo before..............so perfect....... :D Add Mr I am ALWAYS right to your list of attitudes too!

I think that you should try a course of valium this is getting over the fence.

Wow, so Mr Siracha John is also MR Perfect besides Mr Know It All About Thailand.......he has never had a typo before..............so perfect....... :o Add Mr I am ALWAYS right to your list of attitudes too!

It was said merely to point out that before you try to insult someone, it's best to know what you saying. I've ignored previous typo mistakes prior to that. Actually, it's miswording, not a typo.

SK1972- some are quite thick, no worries you are understood least from rational thinkers. Enjoy the looooooong wkd! :o

I will disagree with that. Sk is talking out his ass, and John has merely pointed it out. That so much is understood by this rational thinker.

SK1972- some are quite thick, no worries you are understood least from rational thinkers. Enjoy the looooooong wkd! :D

I will disagree with that. Sk is talking out his ass, and John has merely pointed it out. That so much is understood by this rational thinker.

Hey SK did you have a sex change ?? :o

Dr Pat Pong......read the whole thread. I think SJ is the one who needs valium............he became personal and overly sensitive after a while. Especially since the thread wasnt even about him..........but a German in Issan...

It was said merely to point out that before you try to insult someone, it's best to know what you saying. I've ignored previous typo mistakes prior to that. Actually, it's miswording, not a typo.

Oh yeah.......and you dont insult anyone?? Somebody said I needed a heart transplant...ignored previous mistakes?? Are you an English teacher then??? hahahaha a yank English teacher...good one! Duh, forgot, you are Mr Perfect.........never made any mistakes in life! Good for you! :o

Good luck to you!

SK1972- some are quite thick, no worries you are understood least from rational thinkers. Enjoy the looooooong wkd! :D

Oh, I figured the B.S. that was coming out of HER mouth was only capable from a guy. But, I stand corrected.

Oh, I figured the B.S. that was coming out of HER mouth was only capable from a guy. But, I stand corrected.

Man I"m sorry you said that :D

Dr Pat Pong......read the whole thread. I think SJ is the one who needs valium............he became personal and overly sensitive after a while. Especially since the thread wasnt even about him..........but a German in Issan...

Oh yeah.......and you dont insult anyone?? Somebody said I needed a heart transplant...ignored previous mistakes?? Are you an English teacher then??? hahahaha a yank English teacher...good one! Duh, forgot, you are Mr Perfect.........never made any mistakes in life! Good for you! :o

Good luck to you!

The war WILL stop. One way or another. I hope that is clear for you.

QUOTE (britmaveric @ Fri 2004-10-22, 11:26:04)

SK1972- some are quite thick, no worries you are understood least from rational thinkers. Enjoy the looooooong wkd! 

Wow, Igotworms........you think I am a HE?? What gave you that assumption????

You confused about sexuality??? You must also be one of the "rational thinkers"..........figures :o

What crawled up your ass??

Well said igotworms............... totally agree..... :D You pal John is one of them.....

you sure kicked yourself there..men bullshit and women dont ...........hahahaha

Dr Pat Pong...........I sincerely hope you will be FAIR......why was the only warning to me?? Male power?? :o

Well said igotworms............... totally agree..... :D You pal John is one of them.....

you sure kicked yourself there..men bullshit and women dont ...........hahahaha

Dr Pat Pong...........I sincerely hope you will be FAIR......why was the only warning to me?? Male power?? :o

Go and calm down. You are grossly out of order. SECOND WARNING

What has crwaled up my ass? Besides the worms? Just a few things from your original post.

Poverty and desperation being defined as materialism tends to irritate me.

And no one deserves a fate worse then death (i.e. Aids) because of their lack of education, poverty, or immaturity (15 to 17 year olds).

These are kids he preyed on. College girls? C'mon....admit your mistake and be done with it.

Man I"m sorry you said that :D

Alrighty then. Apology accepted.