Page Display

mijan24

Hi there probably an easy fix but "don't ask don't know"

1. The top band (black) of the page from left to right Thai Visa Forun LOGO followed by black section right across page.
  2. Second band Grey section which contains Thaivisa.com portal Forum Rules and a variety of things such as hot dating downloads search help etc.
  3. Thirdly which is where I have a problem band light blue contains access to messages assistant etc I can only read the bottom line:

x

x Section 1 & 2 OF THE THIRD BAND IS COVERED BY ADVERTISING

x Ads by Google Thai message board etc etc This line is readable.

HOW TO MOVE THE ADVERTISING? & allow user access to this area is my question?

Does anyone else have this problem???

Guest Reimar

What browser you use and other relevant specs?! For to get help, please post the spec's.

Just as Info: TV is using Advertisements to finance the system, which isn't cheap. Discussion about to to remove or to block that advertisements is against the rules.

Cheers.

What browser you use and other relevant specs?! For to get help, please post the spec's.

Just as Info: TV is using Advertisements to finance the system, which isn't cheap. Discussion about to to remove or to block that advertisements is against the rules.

Cheers.

Browser etc should not be a concern because it is the same on my laptop the page read I mean.

On the advertisements, yes, fully understand do not want to block or remove just move it up the page so I can access that section if required. As it is you can only read half to two thirds of the adv banner.

Thank you for the response.

Edited by mijan24

Cheers.

Browser etc should not be a concern because it is the same on my laptop the page read I mean.

On the advertisements, yes, fully understand do not want to block or remove just move it up the page so I can access that section if required. As it is you can only read half to two thirds of the adv banner.

Thank you for the response.

If you are using IE is your explorer bar (favouites, e.g.) visible? I have the same problem as you, apparently but if I turn off the Explorer bar, so that the main window occupies the full width of the screen, the problem goes away.

This never used to be problem until TV changed their display format. Now the old format is not available so we have to live with this small inconvenience.

DM

Just been playing a bit.

The problem as described seems to occur when the display area gets less than about 840 pixels wide, the AD to the right of the TV logo jumps down to underneath it leaving the black bar and covering the lines below. Perhaps making this banner scaleable or croppable would alleviate the problem :o

Setting the screen resolution to >1024 wide fixes the issue, at least for me. YMMV :D

Edited by Crossy

Just been playing a bit.

The problem as described seems to occur when the display area gets less than about 840 pixels wide, the AD to the right of the TV logo jumps down to underneath it leaving the black bar and covering the lines below. Perhaps making this banner scaleable or croppable would alleviate the problem :o

Setting the screen resolution to >1024 wide fixes the issue, at least for me. YMMV :D

[b]Crossy well done problem fixed,[/b] :D