Us Open Playoff Tiger & Rocco

longball53098

I for one will openly say thank you to Truevisions for changing their schedule to show the Tiger and Rocco 18 hole playoff for the winner of the US Open Golf Tournament.

Shortly after the finish this morning I contacted Truevisions by phone and email. I received at least 3 mails regarding the changes to show the playoff.

Here is a copy of the last one telling me indeed they would have the playoff "live."

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that US Open play off will be showing tonight, 16/06/08 at 23.00 on TrueSport 66.

Thank you for your kindness and continued support. Write us again whenever we can be of further help to you.

Please contact us at 02-7252525 or [email protected]

So I for one say thank you to Truevisions and ESPN/Starsports 66 for giving me the extra

Good business and service to a satisfied customer.

:o:D :D

I for one will openly say thank you to Truevisions for changing their schedule to show the Tiger and Rocco 18 hole playoff for the winner of the US Open Golf Tournament.

Shortly after the finish this morning I contacted Truevisions by phone and email. I received at least 3 mails regarding the changes to show the playoff.

Here is a copy of the last one telling me indeed they would have the playoff "live."

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that US Open play off will be showing tonight, 16/06/08 at 23.00 on TrueSport 66.

Thank you for your kindness and continued support. Write us again whenever we can be of further help to you.

Please contact us at 02-7252525 or [email protected]

So I for one say thank you to Truevisions and ESPN/Starsports 66 for giving me the extra

Good business and service to a satisfied customer.

:o:D :D

No problem,just watch it live on ESPN in Tacoma :D:D sorry longball. show starts in about 40 min.

Great performance by Rocco (and what a genuinely nice guy), but - wow - Tiger. He's not just a player; he is truly a phenomena. Watching him over the last 3 days with those clutch putts has been a privilege. It's been like watching history happen.

Longball – thanks a lot for the original information.

Yeah – it was a great match to watch even if Rocco did not turn up as winner. Normally being second means forgotten pretty soon – but this time it means he will be remembered for a long time to come.

The U.S. Open coverage was fantastic via ESPN/Star Sports, ESPN and NBC. I actually liked the ESPN announcers and the international overlay better than the primetime NBC crew; Johnny Miller can be a little grating (smart, insightful, observant, but grating still) I'm tempted to go back to the Thai commentary sometimes! I did hate all the breaks here, sometimes they (TrueVisions) cut away in mid-swing, but what can you do.

Congratulations to both players, it's nice to have an American win after the last four years. I'm always amazed that European players can't seem to win this most difficult of major championships, the last being Tony Jacklin in 1970.

Also good that Tiger got off the thirteen peg, will be interesting to see if he's in full form for the Open Championship ( 17 - 20 July, Royal Birkdale ) and the PGA Championship ( 7 - 10 August, Oakland Hills ).