Thai Embassy In London

I wondered if anyone could tell me where exactly on Queen's Gate the Thai Embassy is. Does anyone know what the nearest tube station to it is?

Also, I need to go there next week to apply for a visa. According to their website, they only process claims in the morning. Can anyone confirm? If this is true I will need to book a day off work.

Cheers

Whenever I've been there I've got off the tube at South Kensington. The embassy is then about a ten minute walk. Upon emerging from the tube station cross the road in to Harrington Road and continue down there until you reach the junction where Queens Gate bisects Harrington Road. Turn right in to Q.G. and the Thai embassy is about 400 yds on the left-hand side. Yes, unless things have changed recently, they only take in applications of a morning.

Scouse.

I wondered if anyone could tell me where exactly on Queen's Gate the Thai Embassy is. Does anyone know what the nearest tube station to it is?

Also, I need to go there next week to apply for a visa. According to their website, they only process claims in the morning. Can anyone confirm? If this is true I will need to book a day off work.

Cheers

I know that Luton is closer to London but you could consider Birmingham?

Or can't you do it by post?

As far as I can remember it takes more than one day as you take your passport in one day and get it back the next. However I could be wrong. Call them up and ask.

Depending on where you live you could also try the Consulate in Cardiff.

I got my visa done there a couple of years ago in 20 minutes, but they didn't make me a cup of tea while I waited.

Very friendly and helpful people there.