Deep Depression Returning Home

whitethai

You do not say how old you are and what you do for a living.

I am making the big assumption that you are young and have relatively little money/capital.

As such I would try and get in to a profession where you can work for say 6 months and spend the other six months in Thailand.

It is actually really easy to live frugally in UK if you cut out the nonsense like blowing £100 on a Friday night drinking in nightclubs and picking up some fat slapper.

Example a young guy (28) I know is a qualified accountant. He stays here are always temp accountancy jobs. He works 2 jobs, accountancy during the day, cabbing at night for six months to give him six months in Thailand.

Just an idea.

I am 45

I was nine months in Thailand

I nearly got married to Thai fgirl es I know dont marry them I kept hearing

No I really hate UK now I have seen Asia

I am a humble cleaner

P.S it takes 3 years at least to get English degree then some experience so that s out My broter is a English teacher so I know so that option is out I cannot wait do three years.

You mean you are a (Cleaner) Hit Man?

So the OP doesn't want to wait 3 years on the teacher option or make fast bucks driving a truck but has tried selling dodgy gear on the internet in a get-rich-quick scam. I guess if you really can't be arsed making a change, then keep buying the lottery tickets.