Looking For Thai Girl

Buck

I have been in Thailand many times. Most time in Pattaya, some time in Phuket. This year I want to visit other places. I also wish to meet a nice TG who is not necessary after my money. I do not mind bar girls, but I am looking for more. If I wish, I can stay in Thailand several months and I can go back often.

The ultimate place for me will be a place where I can relax during the day and go out in the evening. I do not see myself in a remote farming community.

Where should I go? And what mistakes should I avoid?

Buck

I have been in Thailand many times.  Most time in Pattaya, some time in Phuket.  This year I want to visit other places.  I also wish to meet a nice TG who is not necessary after my money.  I do not mind bar girls, but I am looking for more.  If I wish, I can stay in Thailand several months and I can go back often.

The ultimate place for me will be a place where I can relax during the day and go out in the evening.  I do not see myself in a remote farming community.

Where should I go?  And what mistakes should I avoid?

Buck

try sitting outside a 7-11 on Sukhumvit in BKK. This is where you will find genuine girls not interested in money.

Hope this helps.

While Medicinebox did have a helpful reply , may I suggest a sleepy little corner of Bangkok called the Nana library . Located on sukhumvit and soi 4 . There are nice ladies reading and catching up on current events there and they have more money than most Thai girls . They will love you for you .

Good luck

I have been in Thailand many times.  Most time in Pattaya, some time in Phuket.  This year I want to visit other places.  I also wish to meet a nice TG who is not necessary after my money.  I do not mind bar girls, but I am looking for more.  If I wish, I can stay in Thailand several months and I can go back often.

The ultimate place for me will be a place where I can relax during the day and go out in the evening.  I do not see myself in a remote farming community.

Buck

Hey, you got the right name $BUCK$ if you tattoo that on your forehead you'll have no problems at all :o

Sorry about my mirth but could not resist that one!

You need to understand something about the culture so as you don't make mistakes that are culture related rather than thinking the girl is 'only' after your money. I married a Thai lady and she sends 50 Euro per month to the lady who brought her up and put her through university, as a 'thank you' for bringing her up. The lady in question is not her mother, but a rich lady from her village who put a lot of kids through school and brough them up in her house. Kids that had been abandoned by their real parents. Some Thais marry ferangs for money or to get out of Thailand that is for sure... or to get out of a bad lifestyle. And who can blame them?

If you are going to be realistic, most women, Thai or otherwise, will be after your money if they have none and you have a LOT. I did say 'most' women. The really important thing is, that you are 'both' happy. It does not matter what the relationship is based upon... money, good looks, compatibility, friendship or whatever... so long as 'both' parties are getting what they each want out of the relationship and are happy, all is OK.

One boss of mine said to me, "If you think it will piss me off, you'll be right." In other words, go with your GUT feelings.

GOOD LUCK in your search.

Thanks for your reply Ravisher. I like the joke. Buck is my dog name. Stupid of me I did not make the relation.

Of course I understand that both partners have to find what they are looking for and I do not mind to give what I have in return of what I want. Maybe I am just a romantic.

While Medicinebox did have a helpful reply , may I suggest a sleepy little corner of Bangkok called the Nana library . Located on sukhumvit and soi 4 . There are nice ladies reading and catching up on current events there and they have more money than most Thai girls . They will love you for you .

Good luck

That's the place that does takeaway's isn't it. Open until late as well. :o

Buck

Stay away from the tourist traps, spend time in the major stores including Big C and Tesco. Stay away from the Bar scene, all hookers. Sukhumvit attracts the wannabie hookers that still think they are nice girls but want to get paid for it (in denial).

Good luck

That's the place that does takeaway's isn't it. Open until late as well. :o

The business must be booming. Surprisingly many delivery girls roam the attached parking...but how do they do the delivery without moving any cars?

Some, for better reading light, move into the Nana hotel lobby to study further in the night.

Thanks for your reply Ravisher. I like the joke. Buck is my dog name. Stupid of me I did not make the relation.

I thought a dog was men's best friend so who's taking care of Buck while you're on the prowl or will you abandon Buck for some chick in LOS?

Buck

Hey, you got the right name $BUCK$ if you tattoo that on your forehead you'll have no problems at all :o

You need to understand something about the culture so as you don't make mistakes that are culture related rather than thinking the girl is 'only' after your money. I married a Thai lady and she sends 50 Euro per month to the lady who brought her up and put her through university, as a 'thank you' for bringing her up. The lady in question is not her mother, but a rich lady from her village who put a lot of kids through school and brough them up in her house. Kids that had been abandoned by their real parents. Some Thais marry ferangs for money or to get out of Thailand that is for sure... or to get out of a bad lifestyle. And who can blame them?

If you are going to be realistic, most women, Thai or otherwise, will be after your money if they have none and you have a LOT. I did say 'most' women. The really important thing is, that you are 'both' happy. It does not matter what the relationship is based upon... money, good looks, compatibility, friendship or whatever... so long as 'both' parties are getting what they each want out of the relationship and are happy, all is OK.

One boss of mine said to me, "If you think it will piss me off, you'll be right." In other words, go with your GUT feelings.

Of course I understand that both partners have to find what they are looking for and I do not mind to give what I have in return of what I want. Maybe I am just a romantic.

Ok now you have had all the jokers, there are many places in Thailand to find the girl of your dreams, I found mine in a bar in Phuket 12 years ago, we are still married and happy together, it does not matter where you find your girl, even the bar girls are human beings, and many of them very nice ones.

Buck

Ok now you have had all the jokers, there are many places in Thailand to find the girl of your dreams, I found mine in a bar in Phuket 12 years ago, we are still married and happy together, it does not matter where you find your girl, even the bar girls are human beings, and many of them very nice ones.

yibberdy yeep, and thank yer mother for the rabbit :D

Just get out and about. Shopping malls, department stores, shops, amusement parks, you name it. As for the bar scene, well, I think that poses a different set of challenges and issues in finding a gf. Rule nothing out, though.

I think that there are lots of respectable Thai women who have a similar dilemma: Where to meet a foreigner who is a decent sort of bloke. My wife's sister, a school teacher, is a case in point. She has nothing to do with the bar scene, and would like to meet foreigners. She can't be the only one in Thailand, so your odds are pretty good if you look around.

Just get out and about.  Shopping malls, department stores, shops, amusement parks, you name it.  As for the bar scene, well, I think that poses a different set of challenges and issues in finding a gf. Rule nothing out, though.

I think that there are lots of respectable Thai women who have a similar dilemma:  Where to meet a foreigner who is a decent sort of bloke.  My wife's sister, a school teacher, is a case in point.  She has nothing to do with the bar scene, and would like to meet foreigners.  She can't be the only one in Thailand, so your odds are pretty good if you look around.

Yours is the way for him to go, and as you say, the opportunities abound if one looks around.