Need Girlfriend

HotGuyBkk

Dear all ladies out there. I am a single guy in his early thirties and i have been living in bangkok for 10+ years now. I had a Thai - Chinese girlfriend for 6 years but we broke up. I am mixed Australian-Italian-Thai and am well educated and currently an executive in a large company.

Looking for a nice girl , for coffee lunch.

Sincerely Yours.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear all ladies out there. I am a single guy in his early thirties and i have been living in bangkok for 10+ years now. I had a Thai - Chinese girlfriend for 6 years but we broke up. I am mixed Australian-Italian-Thai and am well educated and currently an executive in a large company.

Looking for a nice girl , for coffee lunch.

Sincerely Yours.

Newbie? Wants attention me thinks.

hmm.

Spending 10 years in Thailand and not being able to get a date in the real world, I would only assume this sad individual spent that 10 years locked up for drug running or something. I will also wager the previous 6 year relationship was performed on paper.

Hahahaha good one DJ..........his user name is "HOTGuyBKK" and yet he has to look on the net for a woman??? Me thinks something is not right here...... :D

That nickname is a sure winner to meet up with a nice girl too. Methinks that yet another troll has darkened the horizon.

:D You snatched what i wanted to speak ,DOC :o

go to farang girl forum and express your desperation there, there should be some hopeless fat slappers willing to take on you.

<deleted> - Now that was uncalled for!!! :o You couldn't be more wrong- why are you slagging off ladies you don't even know?

His username tells a lot, honey. I've met several female members. They are great people. Some sad little souls around here are just missing out. :D

10 years in Thailand and needs help finding a girl friend.

call ripley's because I don't believe it.

He might have to change his name to Hot short fat bald ugly no teeth bad odor zit covered guy in BKK. Then I might beleive him, and thats only if he doesn't have any money.

no money no honey!

go to farang girl forum and express your desperation there, there should be some hopeless fat slappers willing to take on you. 

otherwise, nana plaza is the place for you.

good luck bruv

Give me the ladys at NaNa any day over a fat western loud mouthed woman......

LC is a prime example...she always uses the " ur not getting any sex" , if someone has a go at Farang women........

:o

Dude, If you can't pull much here then you better work on your waxing the spam javelin technique.

Don't get a "darling you the only one- me love you long time" (probably a group email anyhow) up country gold digger over the internet. She'll just shuffle 'round the place in flip flops smelling of fermented crab and gossiping with the office people at your apartment. Not all but why run about a 70% risk eh?

:D

Leave your watch at home and go on the BTS asking the time. Meet a nice middle class BKK girl with a JOB.

My mate did it sucessfully and he looks like he's been chasing parked cars (sorry dude).

Good Luck man.

:o

Dude, If you can't pull much here then you better work on your waxing the spam javelin technique.

Don't get a "darling you the only one- me love you long time" (probably a group email anyhow) up country gold digger over the internet. She'll just shuffle 'round the place in flip flops smelling of fermented crab and gossiping with the office people at your apartment. Not all but why run about a 70% risk eh?

:D

Leave your watch at home and go on the BTS asking the time. Meet a nice middle class BKK girl with a JOB.

My mate did it sucessfully and he looks like he's been chasing parked cars (sorry dude).

Good Luck man.

I'll sell my Rolex if this is surefire advice :D

otherwise, nana plaza is the place for you.

good luck bruv

Someone's going to get it now :o

Leave your watch at home and go on the BTS asking the time. Meet a nice middle class BKK girl with a JOB

Or tell a girl she has something in her hair and watch whilst she runs her fingers thru it trying to get 'it' out then you do it for her. And strike up a chat!

hmm.

Spending 10 years in Thailand and not being able to get a date in the real world, I would only assume this sad individual spent that 10 years locked up for drug running or something. I will also wager the previous 6 year relationship was performed on paper.

could have been consumated on paper also, they don't call them stick mags for nothing.