Problem Getting Tourist Visa In Kl?

**Sorry - ignore this - wrong forum and can't find the delete post option. Argh.**

Just wondering if anyone thinks I'll have a problem being issued a 60 day tourist visa from KL. I got a 3 month Non-Imm O visa from there maybe 5 months ago. Think this will be an issue?

p.s. I know there are better/easier places to go for visas but I'm in KL for another reason.

Thanks!

Edited by Canadiana2007

**Sorry - ignore this - wrong forum and can't find the delete post option. Argh.**

Just wondering if anyone thinks I'll have a problem being issued a 60 day tourist visa from KL. I got a 3 month Non-Imm O visa from there maybe 5 months ago. Think this will be an issue?

p.s. I know there are better/easier places to go for visas but I'm in KL for another reason.

Thanks!

KL used to be my #1 choice for renewing my One year non-B visa. But over the last three years have had to go there four times, and each time had a completely different experience, ranging from very bad (which is why I had to go 4 times instead of three) to very good, in no particular order. I deal with the same woman every time, have my paperwork prepared by the same lawyer every time, and have had no changes in my living or working status. The only changes have been the attitude of the people in the KL embassy. :D

I go in nicely dressed in clean clothes, with a nice smile, and have all the papers, copies, and required things in proper order. I even bring a little gift for the gate guard (he calls me Kenny Rogers and mimics playing guitar when he sees me so I brought him a little 2" wooden guitar kitchen magnet one year, and a couple of multi-colored guitar picks the next. :o )