Thaivisa Epl Fantasy League

dave111223

If anyone is interested i've created a Thaivisa league at http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Just go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ and create an account/pick your team then click "Leagues", then where it says "Join League" enter this code:

71500-19369

Great stuff....................................not much time to set up myself this year.

How about getting the forum sponsors to provide some prizes ??? Another thai forum is putting up some decent prizes for their fantasy league including 5000 baht cash free beer and BF in a bar, 2000 baht voucher for another bar and bottles of spirits.

Be good to drum up some interest in this one if prizes where donated.

• 1 month later...
How about getting the forum sponsors to provide some prizes ??? Another thai forum is putting up some decent prizes for their fantasy league including 5000 baht cash free beer and BF in a bar, 2000 baht voucher for another bar and bottles of spirits.

Which forum and bar Paul?? Please send entry codes.... Thanks

Which forum and bar Paul?? Please send entry codes.... Thanks

Yes would also like to know more details Paul.

BT

• 8 months later...

And the 2008/09 Champion of the Thaivisa EPL Fantasy Football league was..........Me!!!

:):D

Better luck next year boys........so long losers!!

Edited by thecatman

• 2 weeks later...
I have unpinned this for this season. If you have another one next year. Then start another thread and i'll pin that.

So did i spend the best part of an hour last nigh Colouring my Team's Socks etc for nothing as i'll have to do it all over again for next Season ??

& there was me thinking i'd be smart by buying Valencia.... :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...