Rain........

bmw

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Afghanistan needs rain ! Please donate generously( I'm dying out here. 60+ degrees in the sun. Over 50 in the shade)

All donations gratefully accepted (drizzles, downpours, monsoons).

Please send your rain donations to the undersigned (no cash, cheques or empty UN promises accepted) !

Oh yeah, is it raining in Pattaya yet ?

Afghanistan needs rain ! Please donate generously( I'm dying out here. 60+ degrees in the sun. Over 50 in the shade)

Please send your rain donations to the undersigned (no cash, cheques or empty UN promises accepted) !

MMMMMM sounds like a scam to me :o send over my rain and what do i get in return ehhh? Youre not one of these dodgy 419 scammers are you? :D Im keeping my rain unless you pay me for it

MMMMMM sounds like a scam to me :D send over my rain and what do i get in return ehhh? Youre not one of these dodgy 419 scammers are you? :D Im keeping my rain unless you pay me for it

Obviously not too much of the famous Thai generosity in your heart ! :D

What can Afghanistan pay you with ? They only really have 2 major exports, Opium and unemployed Taliban lunatics. :o

Pretty sure Thailand doesn't want any of either.

Funny that the lack of rain doesn't seem to affect the opium production. Must be hardy plants.

Brrr, it's dropped down to a chilly 30 degrees (at 8:30pm), time to get out the long pants !

MMMMMM sounds like a scam to me :D send over my rain and what do i get in return ehhh? Youre not one of these dodgy 419 scammers are you? :D Im keeping my rain unless you pay me for it

Obviously not too much of the famous Thai generosity in your heart ! :D

What can Afghanistan pay you with ? They only really have 2 major exports, Opium and unemployed Taliban lunatics. :o

Pretty sure Thailand doesn't want any of either.

Funny that the lack of rain doesn't seem to affect the opium production. Must be hardy plants.

Brrr, it's dropped down to a chilly 30 degrees (at 8:30pm), time to get out the long pants !

Wow 30 degrees hope you have packed your thermals kerry :D You could try swapping it for a bit of that heat over here in the uk only for a few weeks though wouldnt want it all year round :D

Summer has finished in the UK with thunder storms and torrential rain...  :D

totster  :o

The curse of Wimbledon...? :D

Or the curse of Glastonbury... :D

totster :D

They ran out of wellies I heard? Bit mucky. Can you get into wimbledon wearing 'em I wonder? :D

Only a few sprinkles in Bkk tonight...just kittens n poodles, nothing serious :D

Summer has finished in the UK with thunder storms and torrential rain...  :D

totster  :o

The curse of Wimbledon...? :D

Or the curse of Glastonbury... :D

They ran out of wellies I heard? Bit mucky. Can you get into wimbledon wearing 'em I wonder? :D

Only a few sprinkles in Bkk tonight...just kittens n poodles, nothing serious :D

Ohh well hot again, anybody know why British weather is like a woman? Totally unpredictable, hot one minute then cold the next, with several phases in between.

And even with all the experts telling you what its going to be like the only person who really knows is the man upstairs :D

For the past few weeks, nearly every day it's started raining within five minutes of me opening the doors to the big garden bar. at around 16:30.

So after planning it all out, we've decided to start opening at 12:30 - lunchtime - yesterday.

Guess what?

It started pissing it down from 12:45 yesterday.

Where is your bar Kayo? :D

It's just around the corner......

Here *sorry the pics on site are crap*

Thanks, I'll pop 'round :D

I might pop in too... it's only down the road for me... :o

Welcome any time.

Tots, you're about half the distance from the rest of the tv.commers.

Less of a swim home!

:D

K.O. give me a break. :D And there was you living is LOS and you forgot the lingo. :D

“Here *sorry the pics on site are crap* :D “ BTW (Photos not too bad me think) :D

This as you know very well, K.O. is ThaiVisaDotCom :o and one must Khun-form to the “Rules” so hence forth in future please refer to the little turd as Khrap and not as you mentioned. (Thai related)

I do like the last one, great photo I must say. Had one around my place last New Years Eve doing the same thing. I call this one “Wheels of Fire”

large.jpg

Yours I would called “Jumping Jack Flash-er”

Now back to the topic emmmmmmm… ahhhh…. Yes, Rain… :D

large.jpg3

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

K.O. give me a break. :D And there was you living is LOS and you forgot the lingo. :D

“Here *sorry the pics on site are crap* :D “ BTW (Photos not too bad me think) :D

This as you know very well, K.O. is ThaiVisaDotCom :o and one must Khun-form to the “Rules” so hence forth in future please refer to the little turd as Khrap and not as you mentioned. (Thai related)

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

Katoot Khrap, Khun Colonel Khrap. :D :D

Nice pics btw

Looking out the window right now, there's a huge wall of black clouds barreling down Sukhumvit with big winds throwing rubbish around in swirling funnels up into the sky- could be more than just kittens n poodles this time? :D Still waiting for the inevitable 3 or 4 day gusher- oops, I see far down on the soi, the "motocyke" taxi guys just broke up a gambling game and are running for cover- this is serious! :o

We are slowly entering what is called the kanikula.

It is a period of two or thre weks in the middle of rainy season where the rain buggers off to asia, and leaves us basking in glorious sunshine.

Dam! What are those big black clouds doing over there!!