bmw

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did somebody mention rain?

Well its is absolutely pi%%ing it down here in Samui - again. Another pleasant journey to work on the bike :o

I was just asking where all the nice weather had gone.

I thought this was hot season, no beach today then. :D

Quite mild in the U.K today, bit of drizzle and about 10c. Still no takers to swap with me then? :o

From the dull suburban slopes of Fishponds to the working class drabness of Bedminster, the pretentious heights of Clifton with rich ladies parading their poodles to the exotic third world anarchy of St Pauls with its marijuana haze competing with stolen cars' fumes, from the muddy and freezing banks of the river Avon to the wilderness of Knowle West, there's just no comparison.

I'm sorry Daleyboy, I know Bristol too well and after living in Thailand, well it just seems too much of a toy town, everything running like clockwork; but oh so dull- no vendors, no tuks tuks, skylabs, motorcycle taxis and very few beautiful women.

On to the topic...... Rain in Issan

Winter clouds drizzle on the plains,

Droplets drip, dampen thirsty grass,

Cows wander, indifferent to the rains,

Their bells tinker, melodic sounds of brass.

Iva Khwai, aged 17.

Quite mild in the U.K today, bit of drizzle and about 10c. Still no takers to swap with me then? :D

From the dull suburban slopes of Fishponds to the working class drabness of Bedminster, the pretentious heights of Clifton with rich ladies parading their poodles to the exotic third world anarchy of St Pauls with its marijuana haze competing with stolen cars' fumes, from the muddy and freezing banks of the river Avon to the wilderness of Knowle West, there's just no comparison.

I'm sorry Daleyboy, I know Bristol too well and after living in Thailand, well it just seems too much of a toy town, everything running like clockwork; but oh so dull- no vendors, no tuks tuks, skylabs, motorcycle taxis and very few beautiful women.

On to the topic...... Rain in Issan

Winter clouds drizzle on the plains,

Droplets drip, dampen thirsty grass,

Cows wander, indifferent to the rains,

Their bells tinker, melodic sounds of brass.

Iva Khwai, aged 17.

:D Excellent post mate, but keep it quiet, i reckon i might still get a taker from somewhere. :o

Ahh tis a lovely day today in Bristol, very warm for the time of year, and i actually had to put my sunglasses on today when i went out :D

:D:D:D

Just a quickie. :o

Should it not have rained in your area and wish to read about it, please go back to Page 1 of this "Fred" :D and start all over again, until it rains.

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

Whew ! Absolutely poured down here (in Pattaya) for a good hour. Monsoon style. There is a drain from the roof of the hotel across the street that just happens to be directly above where my motorcycle is parked.

Looked like someone had a fire hose aimed at the bike. Haven't tried starting it yet.

Is it just me, or is the rainy season starting early ?

Massive downpour last night in Samui. I feel sorry for all the tourists that were told it was the dry season.

Same thing in Pattaya, in the early afternoon. Most of the clan from my building had just left for a party on Jomtien beach when the downpour hit.

These were taken from 125 feet in the air on a cherry picker. They are pictures over Bristols new docklands development.

Mmmmm sunny at 1130 :D

dsc000339ge.jpg

We were unfortunately caught out by the snow storm at 1445, and with the wind chill they reckon it was about -8 up in the basket :o

dsc000426pi.jpg

Edited by daleyboy

We were unfortunately caught out by the snow storm at 1445, and with the wind chill they reckon it was about -8 up in the basket :o

Hehehee, I'd take a picture of the sun shining outside, but it's just too d@mn HOT to leave my air-con ! :D

We were unfortunately caught out by the snow storm at 1445, and with the wind chill they reckon it was about -8 up in the basket :D

Hehehee, I'd take a picture of the sun shining outside, but it's just too d@mn HOT to leave my air-con ! :D

Smart arse :o

We were unfortunately caught out by the snow storm at 1445, and with the wind chill they reckon it was about -8 up in the basket :D

C'mon Kerryd... I'm just around the corner from you (you are in Pattaya right now aren't you?) and the sun set 2 hours ago... :D

Is is (despite today's overcast condition and light sprinkle) a bit warm and sticky though... :o

Betcha missing it Daleyboy... :D

C'mon Kerryd... I'm just around the corner from you (you are in Pattaya right now aren't you?) and the sun set 2 hours ago... :D

Is is (despite today's overcast condition and light sprinkle) a bit warm and sticky though... :o

Betcha missing it Daleyboy... :D

ME, no couldnt care less!!!!! he says as he stomps off slamming doors to go and stand in a corner and weep lightly :D

Only got to wait till June though :D

Only got to wait till June though :D

Let me know when you get here mate... and maybe I'll let you buy me a beer... :D

Always happy to buy any member a beer, especially a mod :o They can help protect you from those boys in blue :D

2 beers for any admin reading this. :D

Desperate Daley, doleful, dire,

Enduring winter in England's shires,

Scenes of Siam, the siren waves,

But not till June for the Bristol brave!

:o Thanks Bannork your little rhymes always cheer up my otherwise cold and miserable day :D

Desperate Daley, doleful, dire,

Enduring winter in England's shires,

Scenes of Siam, the siren waves,

But not till June for the Bristol brave!

:o Thanks Bannork your little rhymes always cheer up my otherwise cold and miserable day :D

Never noticed those liccle ditties before, cool.

Bloomin gorgeous up in Harrogate today, shame I've gotta go to Middlesborough and ruin it.... :D

redrus