The Nicest Guy Or Gal Award In Chiang Mai.

Blinky Bill

The Nicest Guy or Gal Award in Chiang Mai.   

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The red wine is corrupting my brain. However.......seeing as I was unanamously awarded the Turd of the Week Award, which I might say was interfered with by the powers that be :o , I thought we'd better have another go at a bit of humour - The Nicest Person Award!!

That would be me. Just because you have not met me doesn't mean that I am not the Prince of Nice.

Just ask my wife. Oh, wait, you can't. She doesn't go to bars. Except when trying to find me. Mr Nice..

Am I being clear here? If not, screw off... :o

The red wine is corrupting my brain. However.......seeing as I was unanamously awarded the Turd of the Week Award, which I might say was interfered with by the powers that be :o , I thought we'd better have another go at a bit of humour - The Nicest Person Award!!

Yes, definitely "corrupted." Will some moderator please close this down in defense of the OP?

This poll omits all the wonderful ppl in my every day life like the little 5'2" lady over by Wat Chedi Liam who has a guava (Farang!) orchard across from her house but doesn't care to eat any of them. She lets them ripen n fall to the ground usually. However since we met she lets me in to pick as many ripe yellow and pink guavas as I can carry and then pass out to friends in the moo baan. She's got a giant smile and is the nicest lady, and absolutely refuses any money from me. For me, she's the current nicest lady in Chiang Mai and visiting her two days ago and chatting made my week!

This poll omits all the wonderful ppl in my every day life like the little 5'2" lady over by Wat Chedi Liam who has a guava (Farang!) orchard across from her house but doesn't care to eat any of them. She lets them ripen n fall to the ground usually. However since we met she lets me in to pick as many ripe yellow and pink guavas as I can carry and then pass out to friends in the moo baan. She's got a giant smile and is the nicest lady, and absolutely refuses any money from me. For me, she's the current nicest lady in Chiang Mai and visiting her two days ago and chatting made my week!

I am sure that if you let Binky know what bar she hangs out at, he will be happy to buy her biere Chang.

Kidding of course, since this is all in fun but I am not sure that you are allowed to be serious here..

I think that any poll about nice people that does not include me and ThaiPauly is a sham. :o:D

Sorry Binky...

The red wine is corrupting my brain. However.......seeing as I was unanamously awarded the Turd of the Week Award, which I might say was interfered with by the powers that be :D , I thought we'd better have another go at a bit of humour - The Nicest Person Award!!

Definite signs of desperation here. :o

What's next? A 'What's your favourite colour' poll? :D

Just in case - mine is red.

As is yours, I see.

Edited by KevinHUNT

At least this thread confirms that Lawyers, retired or otherwise are not so popular..........sFun_crazydance.gif

If an attorney and an IRS agent were in trouble and you could save only one of them...would you read a newspaper or turn on the television?