Nba Basketball

Hi Guys,

The finals are almost alway during mid-morning when I'm at work. Unfortunately, I don't have Cable TV at the office. Does anyone know if there is a link on the internet that I can watch the NBA finals? Or at least a play by play report?

thanks all

SARDINES

You can download sopcast player

can you provide a link and any info on how to do? Thanks & much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, looks like the Cavs have an easier road to the best record. They have way more home games left compared to L.A. and the Lakers' defense is suffering without Bynum.

Still, the Lakers should be heavy favorites to make it to the finals and Bynum should be back by then, although he probably will make his comeback in the playoffs and be a bench player in the Finals after being out for so long. I think it's still a tossup if it will be the Celtics, Cavs or Magic on the other side but if it's the Cavs, without home court, the Lakers will have a tough time. Should be good whomever makes it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

He has finally decided, LeBron James will play for the Miami Heat next season, he has just announced it live on television.

Miami Heats is now the favourite team to win NBA championship next season with the "three amigos" playing together. Chris Bosh, Dwyane Wade and Lebron James.