Tot Adsl Outage Saturday Night 2 August

paul1970

My TOT ADSL had no internet connectivity last night from around 7PM and was still out when I went to sleep at aroun 1AM Sunday.

I tried to call the Sriracha center which are usually very good and sorts out the problems in minutes (038319183) as long as you can converse with them in Thai but the number was engaged all night and I couldnt get a response.

Anyone have any useful contacts for TOT ADSL other than the above number ?

Out of desperation I tried calling the useless call center.......Solly no hab ADSL Pattaya, signal broken velly solly maybe flixed in 1 or 2 day. TOT today not lucky velly solly.......grrrrrr :o

Internet came back during the night, did anyone else in the Pattaya are experience this outage ?

Checked the setup page of my router and ADSL was connecting to the server but PPP was not connecting, to me that sounds like that the server was not accepting my user name and password but and not an ADSL outage as normally that would show the ADSL not connecting ? Anyone who is savvy in these things have any thoughts on this ?

Wish I could get TT&T nut went to theri office last week to enquire about avaliability for Soi Nernplubwaan, no have, soi full no lines, OK so when will you have at which point thay all start laughing and obviously thought I couldn't understand Thai...ha ha falang ding dong ha ha grrrrrr again :D

My TOT internet service was out during the same hours as well. I find that it doesn't do much good to call and try to get help on the weekend, so I didn't call. Am happy to report that today, Sunday morning, I am back on line.

I have the same problem,that the serever don't except my username,many times.However saturday night my tot adsl worked as usual.(please read clear usual,it does not mean satisfying).Don't know where in pattaya you guy's are located,I'm at soi khao talo.

I have the same problem,that the serever don't except my username,many times.However saturday night my tot adsl worked as usual.(please read clear usual,it does not mean satisfying).Don't know where in pattaya you guy's are located,I'm at soi khao talo.

I'm in Soi Nernplubwaan, anyone had a problem located on the light side or was it only on the dark side?

I'm in Soi Nernplubwaan, anyone had a problem located on the light side or was it only on the dark side?

Same problem for me at Pratumnak.Tried all evening to find out how Lewis Hamilton had done in practice.

BBC World came to the rescue.(No dish ,just Sophon)

Anyone else noticed MUCH SLOWER speeds since after the outage was fixed? I haven't measured to compare but it is painfully noticeable.

My speeds are about the same as they where before the outage, I have the 1025Kbs/512Kbs business package (2700 b/month) with actual speeds to BKK of around 850Kbs/400Kbs while actual speeds internationally can vary wildly from the BKK speed down to slower than dial up.