England

redrus

What a boring game. Seemed to be played, particularly in the first half, like a friendly.

Terry being booed with his every touch - by the Wales supporters? Not sure - perhaps just everyone in the ground, bar of course Capello. What a thoroughly disgusting scene, seeing him back with the armband.

Can't wait for the next generation of England players to fully come through, with a new manager at the helm. This side is so tainted. That people still pay money to watch them play amazes me. Must just be the Chelsea fans.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a boring game. Seemed to be played, particularly in the first half, like a friendly.

Terry being booed with his every touch - by the Wales supporters? Not sure - perhaps just everyone in the ground, bar of course Capello. What a thoroughly disgusting scene, seeing him back with the armband.

Can't wait for the next generation of England players to fully come through, with a new manager at the helm. This side is so tainted. That people still pay money to watch them play amazes me. Must just be the Chelsea fans.

Captain fantastic was quoted in the papers yesterday as saying Wilshire will make a fine successor...."I speeeet on the lot of you!"

Next generation? Bah! :bah:

Captain fantastic was quoted in the papers yesterday as saying Wilshire will make a fine successor...."I speeeet on the lot of you!"

Wilshere is part of the next generation and the sooner they are all brought in and we dispense with the "golden generation" of overpaid serial losers the better.

Wilshere is part of the next generation and the sooner they are all brought in and we dispense with the "golden generation" of overpaid serial losers the better.

Having spat at the cabbie Wilshere had to be physically restrained from attacking him further.

The cabbie was around 60 years old.

:bah:

Having spat at the cabbie Wilshere had to be physically restrained from attacking him further.

What was the court verdict or is this trial by media?

You can dress it up any way you like carmine. He would have battered that old bloke had he not been prevented from doing so. As it is he spat in his face.

Is this the kind of man you want leading your country?

You can dress it up any way you like carmine. He would have battered that old bloke had he not been prevented from doing so. As it is he spat in his face.

I'm really not trying to dress it up. I am not sure of the verdict and with regards the allegations, were they made in court or were they quoted via sources in a newspaper?

I would add that i'm not interested in the "three lions" one way or the other at this current time.

Edited by carmine

I'm really not trying to dress it up. I am not sure of the verdict and with regards the allegations, were they made in court or were they quoted via sources in a newspaper?

I would add that i'm not interested in the "three lions" one way or the other at this current time.

The cabbie was one of our own and here ya go Mr carmine ....

http://www.thesun.co...for-threat.html

or

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/20032011/58/premier-league-wilshere-spat-spurs-fan-cabbie.html

Edited by smokie36

The day when i have to get my news from the sun is the day i will stop bothering about it.

I asked for something remotely credible. Tell me about the court conviction for instance. I'm not interested in what a Scottish cabbie told the "Scum" about a very high profile footballer...if you get my drift

The day when i have to get my news from the sun is the day i will stop bothering about it.

I asked for something remotely credible. Tell me about the court conviction for instance. I'm not interested in what a Scottish cabbie told the "Scum" about a very high profile footballer...if you get my drift

Are you suggesting it never happened carmine is that it??

Deluded three lions muppet so you are! :D

The laddie is a thug pure and simple....

http://www.dailymail...ds-justice.html

Oh aye and the cabble was wearing a tottenham hat. Do read the second link won't you its not from le sun...

Edited by smokie36

2-0 Brazil F-T Neymar 42 77 pen

Scotlandnil scored nil then ??

Now there's a surprise..:D

english ref aye its all your fault hhhhhhhhhhhha h.

:drunk:

double post says it all really !

i gather you found the 12 pins then ? laugh.gifwink.gif

Edited by tigerfish

2-0 Brazil F-T Neymar 42 77 pen

Scotlandnil scored nil then ??

Now there's a surprise..:D

What ya talkin' 'bout sober as a judge I was officer......honest! :D errrrrr.........!:lol:

What ya talkin' 'bout sober as a judge I was officer......honest! :D errrrrr.........!:lol:

Scotsman in making drunken mistake shock horror...:D

Personally I'm hoping that we get Bellamy back. The lad still has a lot of life in him. Hope he can settle his differences with Mancini for his final season on contract with us.

Yeah, he should be playing at the highest level. Personally I would have got rid of wright phillips and kept Bellamy, but hey ho, hindsight is such a wonderful thing.

People are so thick, this specific Mushroom now thinks it's " disrespectful " for International Team Managers to test out fringe Players in Friendly Matches & thinks that International Teams should just play their best Players all the time..

Don't quit your day Job Stephen..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/12887447.stm

Edited by MSingh

People are so thick, this specific Mushroom now thinks it's " disrespectful " for International Team Managers to test out fringe Players in Friendly Matches & thinks that International Teams should just play their best Players all the time..

Don't quit your day Job Stephen..

http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/12887447.stm

Yeah of course we save our best players for the important matches. Imagine Brazil playing Neymar when we've left out Dalglish and Law....crazy! :D

Yet another captain fantastic for you lot then...and he's as mediocre as the other one. ohohoho! :lol:

I fail to see the humour in the attempted dig when it consists of such irrelevance, like who is Captain for a Friendly against Ghana actually has ??

Yet another captain fantastic for you lot then...and he's as mediocre as the other one. ohohoho! :lol:

I fail to see the humour in the attempted dig when it consists of such irrelevance, like who is Captain for a Friendly against Ghana actually has ??

World class England team pick their most capped player as captain. Errrm Gareth Barry. An average player...always has been.

Win the world cup won't you so many captain fantastics in the side.

Or is this the gilt edged generation? bah 2 carats and a sack of spuds! :bah:

Edited by smokie36