Price Per M²? Any Idea?

Hey

I have just finished a two bedroom appartment located off Silom meters away from the BTS

Can anyone tell me what would be the fare price to rent it out? (knowing that there is the usual swimming pool/ security/ Parking)

I don't want to put more as it would look like I am advertising (which is not the case)

Thanks for any souns advice

Alyx

Hey

I have just finished a two bedroom appartment located off Silom meters away from the BTS

Can anyone tell me what would be the fare price to rent it out? (knowing that there is the usual swimming pool/ security/ Parking)

I don't want to put more as it would look like I am advertising (which is not the case)

Thanks for any souns advice

Alyx

Well I should have said it is a 75 m² (but then again I have asked for the pruce per m²)

A 75m2 2 bedroom condo???

That's smaller than my 1 bedroom place was. How can you squeeze 2 bedrooms into that area?

I know I know but I did it

2 bedrooms of 12 m² each, a small but complete open kitchen

A nice living area

All tastefully decorated (how could I say otherwise as I am the one to have "designed it")

In Europe no one would be surprised about the size but here space is bigger. I wanted to have a second bedroom in case of some guest turn up. I do live in a large studio and it is quite bothersome when someone stays over for a couple of days (no privacy)

What are similar units renting for? There you go...

Not that simple as this unit has been completely torn down and rebuilt

Secondly I hear so many people that the rents are outrageaously high that it is difficult to make up my mind

I would like to be fair (well, if anyone is interested, that is) but that has to go both ways

You have an answer in your question: how much do you rent for a similar

Hi Ive got two units of 30m2 near bts how much should I rent them for? New full furniture available Mid October time

I have created this thread to get answers (no questions) and you might wait to see them, this way you ll have an idea about your own questions or even better create a thread (no offence meant)

What is a fair price per sqm for a rental located at Silom?

Thanks

Hi Ive got two units of 30m2 near bts how much should I rent them for? New full furniture available Mid October time

I have created this thread to get answers (no questions) and you might wait to see them, this way you ll have an idea about your own questions or even better create a thread (no offence meant)

What is a fair price per sqm for a rental located at Silom?

Thanks

I rent 180 metres in State Tower, Silom for 45,000. Thats 250 a month a square metre.

A small unit would be a little higher pro-rata, so I would expect to pay maybe 300 a month a meter.

Yeah, I know there are lots of crazy asking rentals about. But are they renting? I suspect not.

I rent 180 metres in State Tower, Silom for 45,000. Thats 250 a month a square metre.

A small unit would be a little higher pro-rata, so I would expect to pay maybe 300 a month a meter.

Yeah, I know there are lots of crazy asking rentals about. But are they renting? I suspect not.

Thanks.

I guess that is a good price for the building you are living in but I am starting to get a better idea

At first I had considered 430 baht/m² but I think that a 300 to a 350 baht per m² would be more reasonable (as noone has occupied the flat since it has got a facelift)