Any One A Fan Of Curb Your Enthusiasm?

BrooklynKid

I have so many,but one of my favorites has to be "the Ski lift" .....or when Larry 'loses" his plane tickets to go to a wedding, so he thinks this guy who was standing in front of his office building stole them, so he goes to the airport and starts questioning people, and he finds a guy who looks like who he thinks took it, and appoaches him and asks him to show him his ticket, and the guy shows him and says '' If this was your ticket it would say Fuc***g Douche bag on it" hahahahhaah

post-66753-1219589243_thumb.jpg

Big, big fan! You have good taste.

It is hard to pick a favorite, but the first episode that came to mind was the stealing the golf club out of the casket episode.

The "five wood" episode is what its called, and yes that is hilarious. Only Jeff can leave his club with his initials on it inside the casket. hahah classic one.

i think 'curb your enthusiasm' must have come out after i left the states as i have never seen it...? will have to check it out as someone else was recently telling me about it too.

i think 'curb your enthusiasm' must have come out after i left the states as i have never seen it...? will have to check it out as someone else was recently telling me about it too.

It stars Larry David who wrote Seinfeld. So if you liked Seinfeld, you are likely to like it as well, not that the shows are all that similar.

The episode where I think its Cheryl's father cuts his hand and his mother shouts at Larry to get a cloth and he asks her why she doesn't go get the cloth as she's nearer the kitchen. And the ensuing family tension that results.

I was totally on Larry's side. She was nearer the kitchen!

She was!...ok and how about, when Larry steals the flowers from Funkhousers mothers Memorial??? Priceless!!!!!!!

Yeah I don't watch it too much, but it was funny when he went to a proctologist to get checked out, saying

"I have a tickle in my anus".

Well I thought it was amusing in any case.

:o

He actually told the proctologist's assistant that he had a 'gerbil stuck in his anus'. As is always the case, the assistant blabbed and soon everyone in California knew of Larry's ailment.

Later, in the same episode, Larry goes to Jeff and Suzie's daughter's bat mitzvah. Under the guise of trying to wish Sammy a happy bat mitzvah, he addresses the audience and dispels the rumour. "There's been a vicious rumour circulating lately..."

Might the be best written TV show I've ever seen.

BFD!

For those of you who've not seen this show it's worth looking at one show to get the feel (as a Brit even I found it funny, unusual for a US show).

There are loads of episodes on the TV Torrent sites (try BTjunkie) :o

The episode where I think its Cheryl's father cuts his hand and his mother shouts at Larry to get a cloth and he asks her why she doesn't go get the cloth as she's nearer the kitchen. And the ensuing family tension that results.

I was totally on Larry's side. She was nearer the kitchen!

She was!...ok and how about, when Larry steals the flowers from Funkhousers mothers Memorial??? Priceless!!!!!!!

Just remembered the absolutely funniest one:

"These big vagina ladies are getting away with murder!"

It's a great show. My favorite is the one where he goes to a Dodger's game with a hooker. There were many things going on, and it was a riot. It's a little more sophisticated than Seinfeld was.

That one is so funny! "if you ever need a great blow job...." to the two guys from the Golf Club

Yeah I don't watch it too much, but it was funny when he went to a proctologist to get checked out, saying

"I have a tickle in my anus".

Well I thought it was amusing in any case.

:o

He actually told the proctologist's assistant that he had a 'gerbil stuck in his anus'. As is always the case, the assistant blabbed and soon everyone in California knew of Larry's ailment.

Later, in the same episode, Larry goes to Jeff and Suzie's daughter's bat mitzvah. Under the guise of trying to wish Sammy a happy bat mitzvah, he addresses the audience and dispels the rumour. "There's been a vicious rumour circulating lately..."

Might the be best written TV show I've ever seen.

BFD!

Yes it has to be the best written show ever..."but all fareness to the truth,I do have a tickle in my anus"....hahahahaha how funny is that???

It's a great show. My favorite is the one where he goes to a Dodger's game with a hooker. There were many things going on, and it was a riot. It's a little more sophisticated than Seinfeld was.

Picking up the hooker so he can use the car pool lane :o

Let us not forget 'crazy eye killerrrr' !!!!! "are you my caucasian" ??!?

The character of George in Seinfield is based on Larry David himself. He pretty well plays himself in "Curb" as does his real wife. (apparently now separated)

Hilarious, dry humour in the show.

Cheryl Hine isnt Larry David's wife and never has been, making a 7th series, apparently