Our Cat Was Shot

raro

Just to avoid misunderstandings, I was not aware that the cat was causing any problems with that neighbour. First time I learned about it, was when he shot the bolt at her. We are neighbours and where I come from neighbours can talk to each other when they have an issue with another neighbour.

Before we had the cats we actually asked some of the neigbours whether they would have a problem with cats and none of them would see a problem. The guy who shot the cat, however moved in later when the cats were already there.

Moreover, our cats are not the only ones in the village, there are at least five more of them, among them also some tom cats (not neutered) that can be quite annoying when they are on the prowl. Again, a well-aimed bucket of water stops the meowing at night and you won't see them for a while.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moreover, our cats are not the only ones in the village,

Sounds like the neighbor should load up on ammo then....

My advice to you and anyone who thinks this is funny or warranted - it is not. Several posts have already been deleted but no one yet has been suspended despite several of them deserving it.

CB

Take it how you like, suspend me if you want... For all you know 'ammo' could have been in reference to 'water' or even 'kisses'.... Why make it worse than what I had intended or are your minds warped? As I stated above in other posts, I have had numerous cats as pets in my lifetime, what makes you think that I would want harm come to anyone's pet?

Edited by dingdongrb