Ten Days Until The End Of The World

Bangyai

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read this article and it is just beyound belief.

To create a black hole would also create a white hole. What goes in must come out and there is no mention of white holes in this article.

Cy

Why would a black hole create a "white hole"? None have been detected that I've heard of. With a black hole, what goes in doesn't come out.

To proof scientific, if there is a white hole on the other side of the black hole, we could throw a camera with delayed-action, which is tied up on a robe, into the black hole,

or somebody holds his hand with the camera into the black hole to make the pictures.

Well, the article said they will just start shooting beams on September 10, and the collisions will come a few weeks later when they're ready for them, so we've got until at least the start of October before the black hole sucking starts.

At what speed would a black hole consume earth?

in super slow motion, so that everything could coexist with it for hundreds of years, and you could stand on the edge, looking how it is getting slowly bigger and bigger?

or in a matter of minutes, so that dedicated housewifes could finish their dishes?

or in a fraction of a second? like, oops, a black hole and gulp, earth is gone?

At what speed would a black hole consume earth?

in super slow motion, so that everything could coexist with it for hundreds of years, and you could stand on the edge, looking how it is getting slowly bigger and bigger?

or in a matter of minutes, so that dedicated housewifes could finish their dishes?

or in a fraction of a second? like, oops, a black hole and gulp, earth is gone?

Check out the links at the begining of this thread for a full explanation of what...er... might happen. Apparently it would take a bit of time as it gathered momentum. The machine will be started up on Wednesday but it will be a while before they get down to smashing atoms at each other. I posted the thread as I thought it was an interesting scientific article and as Thailand is vaguely connected to the planet it might be effected.

Well, the article said they will just start shooting beams on September 10, and the collisions will come a few weeks later when they're ready for them, so we've got until at least the start of October before the black hole sucking starts.

Nope. A few weeks later will just be a run through the entire system, but still at lower speed. It would need to run at full speed to see any indications of black holes and that won't happen until sometime next year. Even then, it may or may not show the presence of so-called mini black holes.

so will tomorrow be judgement day??????

No tomorrow will be Wednesday.

Sorry about the double post, but I think someone should change the name of this topic to one day until....

Everyday I wake up and log on and see it and think, great I still have another ten days to live.

Can you feel it, lightings & thunders right now. Scare the crap out of my dog. The day has come, it's party time.

Over here it's sunny now.

Btw, one of my dogs hides her head when she hears thunder sound or gun sound. She must be a policewoman in her previous life whom was shot dead. :o

Wow only 30 minutes away. I wonder if it will be like the aloha airlines accidental roof removal & business class seats the people were sucked out & ingested in to the jet turbine several years back?

Kind of like the pole shift theory.........sure it will probably happen but in whose lifetime. not to worry cause it's :o

P' Gaiyaany

U r making a HOuchi of yourself here, ......just go to sleep or U can come home with me....hehe - somtom for brkfst, in bed? :D

LOL, I can't believed you just said that, back from the club and I was so hungry and had somtom and khaoniew and gaitot that was leftover from lunch. I know it's 4:00 a.m.

Okay, all the people in the USA check back here tomorrow. I got to get off TV and go to bed. :o

P' Gaiyaany

U r making a HOuchi of yourself here, ......just go to sleep or U can come home with me....hehe - somtom for brkfst, in bed? :D

LOL, I can't believed you just said that, back from the club and I was so hungry and had somtom and khaoniew and gaitot that was leftover from lunch. I know it's 4:00 a.m.

Okay, all the people in the USA check back here tomorrow. I got to get off TV and go to bed. :o

I will be sleeping by the time U R up and about, but I will be sure dreaming of YOU!!! :D