Ten Days Until The End Of The World

Bangyai

Micro black holes, also called quantum mechanical black holes or mini black holes, are tiny black holes for which quantum mechanical effects play an important role. In theory, a black hole can have any size or mass. Under some speculative theories, primordial black holes were created during the big bang at the earliest stages of the evolution of our universe. In 1974 Stephen Hawking theorized that due to quantum effects, such primordial black holes could "evaporate" by a theoretical process now referred to as Hawking Radiation in which particles of matter would be emitted. Under this theory, the smaller the size of the micro black hole, the faster the evaporation rate, resulting in a sudden burst of particles as the micro black hole suddenly explodes. Searches[1] for such evaporating micro black holes are planned for the GLAST satellite launched in June of 2008, which will search for gamma ray bursts which should be associated with such evaporation.

It is believed that the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) could produce one of these micro black holes. Although the Standard Model of particle physics predicts that LHC energies are far too low to create black holes, some extensions of the Standard Model posit the existence of extra spatial dimensions, in which it would be possible to create micro black holes at the LHC[2][3][4] at a rate on the order of one per second. According to the standard calculations these are harmless because they would quickly decay by Hawking radiation.

From Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_black_hole

Edited by wolf5370

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Hawking radiation allows black holes to lose mass, black holes that lose more matter than they gain through other means are expected to dissipate, shrink, and ultimately vanish. Smaller micro black holes (MBHs) are currently predicted by theory to be larger net emitters of radiation than larger black holes, and to shrink and dissipate faster.

The power in the Hawking radiation from a solar mass black hole turns out to be a minuscule 10−28 watts. It is indeed an extremely good approximation to call such an object 'black'.

Under the assumption of an otherwise empty universe, so that no matter or cosmic microwave background radiation falls into the black hole, it is possible to calculate how long it would take for the black hole to dissipate.

So this is all predicated on the assumption that the natural radiation of a 'black body' is higher than the inflow of mass/energy this would probably not be the case in a LHC environment which is constantly bathed in high energy particles?

Black holes exist on earth at this moment. My (current) g/f is living proof of that. :D

Money keeps going in and is never seen again. She's insatiable. No matter how much you put in, there's always room for more. :D

If not stopped, she could (easily) consume the entire world's money supply (followed by the world's gold reserves, and all the som tam the planet can produce). :o

This could be an ELE (Extinction Level Event) ! Once she has consumed all the money, gold and som tam, who knows what could be next ? Not just mankind, but the entire planet could be at risk !

All this from a 38kg bundle of love and smiles ! :D

Fortunately for all of you, I have discovered a way of temporarily slowing her ravenous hunger. 4-5 shots of Tequila administered over a short time period seems to do the trick (for now).

If you value your lives, please petition the UN to place the entire nation of Mexico under special protection, and have the whole country produce nothing but Tequila. It seems to be the only way of guaranteeing the survival of the planet.

This situation is easily fixed. According to Steven Hawkins secure spondoons theory if said wallet remains outside the event horizon no mass will flow towards said blackhole.

Now, what shall I do ? Go on a ten day bender or spend 5 days in a massage parlour then another 5 in church hedging my bets ? :D

Black holes exist on earth at this moment. My (current) g/f is living proof of that. :D

Money keeps going in and is never seen again. She's insatiable. No matter how much you put in, there's always room for more. :D

If not stopped, she could (easily) consume the entire world's money supply (followed by the world's gold reserves, and all the som tam the planet can produce). :o

This could be an ELE (Extinction Level Event) ! Once she has consumed all the money, gold and som tam, who knows what could be next ? Not just mankind, but the entire planet could be at risk !

All this from a 38kg bundle of love and smiles ! :D

Fortunately for all of you, I have discovered a way of temporarily slowing her ravenous hunger. 4-5 shots of Tequila administered over a short time period seems to do the trick (for now).

If you value your lives, please petition the UN to place the entire nation of Mexico under special protection, and have the whole country produce nothing but Tequila. It seems to be the only way of guaranteeing the survival of the planet.

Your plan may have a flaw. Another black hole as you describe exists here in my home. It differs slightly in that it consumes large quantities of stinky fish, otherwise it is nearly identical to the phenomenon you describe.

But I fear we may have a problem.

She doesn't drink.

God help us.

The closest black hole is 1,600 light years from earth

Not for long according to some experts. If the CERN Atom smasher is fired up a minute black hole could be created right here on Earth which would quickly grow and consume everything.

www.telegraph.co.uk

I believe the black holes they're creating are actually to small to expand. I think they've actually already developed black holes (ofcourse these are also very small) in some government science facilities.

Because Hawking radiation allows black holes to lose mass, black holes that lose more matter than they gain through other means are expected to dissipate, shrink, and ultimately vanish. Smaller micro black holes (MBHs) are currently predicted by theory to be larger net emitters of radiation than larger black holes, and to shrink and dissipate faster.

The power in the Hawking radiation from a solar mass black hole turns out to be a minuscule 10−28 watts. It is indeed an extremely good approximation to call such an object 'black'.

Under the assumption of an otherwise empty universe, so that no matter or cosmic microwave background radiation falls into the black hole, it is possible to calculate how long it would take for the black hole to dissipate.

So this is all predicated on the assumption that the natural radiation of a 'black body' is higher than the inflow of mass/energy this would probably not be the case in a LHC environment which is constantly bathed in high energy particles?

No. In fact Hawking radiation is still a theory and has not been experimentally verified. The ability of a black hole to consume matter occurs only at masses of about 20X that of the sun or greater. A microscopic black hole, whether it dissipates via Hawking radiation or not, will never be able to do that. Collisions with far greater energy than will ever be created in the LHC occur all the time in our upper atmosphere with cosmic rays.

This "short time period" is only a temporary state of dormancy. However, as long as money particles are well beyond the gravitational range of the such holes, then there's less chance that large amounts of stray particles will be consumed. In turn, if money particles are beyond the gravitational range of such holes, or the original source of particles have been depleted, the holes often relocate closer to a new source of particles.

I believe the black holes they're creating are actually to small to expand. I think they've actually already developed black holes (ofcourse these are also very small) in some government science facilities.

Governments themselves are black holes that frequently spawn smaller black holes. They're more easily detected at tax time.

This "short time period" is only a temporary state of dormancy. However, as long as money particles are well beyond the gravitational range of the such holes, then there's less chance that large amounts of stray particles will be consumed. In turn, if money particles are beyond the gravitational range of such holes, or the original source of particles have been depleted, the holes often relocate closer to a new source of particles.

Through intense study, I've also found that this particular black hole, when deprived of monetary particles, tends to emit streams of H2O/Saline in proportion to amount of monetary particles deprived. I call these emissions "crocodile tears". The fewer monetary particles absorbed, the greater the emission of these "crocodile tears".

I'm still trying to compute how a mass of 38kgs can seemingly emit an even greater mass of these tears, which seem to immediately stop once more monetary particles are again within absorbtion range.

As noted above, these particular black holes often have erratic orbits, and their gravitional pull in relation to sources of monetary particles seems to relate in direct proportion to their age, size and shape. Young, small, well-proportioned versions tend to have stronger gravitational fields than others, though they all seem capable of absorbing vast quantities of monetary particles with ease.

Your plan may have a flaw. Another black hole as you describe exists here in my home. It differs slightly in that it consumes large quantities of stinky fish, otherwise it is nearly identical to the phenomenon you describe.

But I fear we may have a problem.

She doesn't drink.

God help us.

Aha ! Then we can blame the end of the world on you ! :o

Totally off-topic, but my brother spent 3 years acting as the 'interpreter' for Steve Hawking after his speech deteriorated and could no longer be understood. My brother studied Cosmology under him and - despite having this illustrious Cambridge education - ended up as a minor lecturer at a Polytechnic.....

... back to the topic . . .

Simon

CERN......bollacks! I don't think so sir. The complex is built below a city in Geneva. It is absolutely huge and there is a lot of debate amongst the scientific establishment as to the results of the creation of a black hole. It is definately not a clear cut "mai plen rai" situation. Although I doubt the scientists who have spent 20 years researching this particular test, would want to blow themselves into vapour. That said it is going to be iteresting as there has been so much disinformation about the purpose of this mega experiment. If you want to read about the doom and gloom angle try Abovetopsecret.com. And if you want to see the official story goto the CERN website.

It will be interesting. :o

post-25691-1220195052_thumb.jpg

Edited by serpentine

Will it effect Thailand too?

The peculiar varieties of black holes as describe by myself and others seems to be centered around Thailand.

Any other events won't effect Thailand, as it seems (to many Thais) that there is no world outside of Thailand, so anything that happens anywhere else can't effect Thailand ! :o

Will it effect Thailand too?

The peculiar varieties of black holes as describe by myself and others seems to be centered around Thailand.

Any other events won't effect Thailand, as it seems (to many Thais) that there is no world outside of Thailand, so anything that happens anywhere else can't effect Thailand ! :o

:D Yeah, you got the punchline in there before me.

Will it effect Thailand? ........ coz nothing else happening in the universe ever does.

Through intense study, I've also found that this particular black hole, when deprived of monetary particles, tends to emit streams of H2O/Saline in proportion to amount of monetary particles deprived. I call these emissions "crocodile tears". The fewer monetary particles absorbed, the greater the emission of these "crocodile tears".

I'm still trying to compute how a mass of 38kgs can seemingly emit an even greater mass of these tears, which seem to immediately stop once more monetary particles are again within absorbtion range.

As noted above, these particular black holes often have erratic orbits, and their gravitional pull in relation to sources of monetary particles seems to relate in direct proportion to their age, size and shape. Young, small, well-proportioned versions tend to have stronger gravitational fields than others, though they all seem capable of absorbing vast quantities of monetary particles with ease.

The emissions become less noticable. The greater the distance, the less noticable they are. However, there are so many around that it's easy for money particles to become absorbed by a different hole. I suspect this has to do with the "No Way To Win" theory.

I agree that age, size and shape seem show different degrees of gravitational attraction of money particles. It's all a matter of relativity.

If that's the case, can we say what we want here in TV for the next 10 days without getting banned.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED - Your next ban could be your LAST ! :o

hehe, I've been warned once already today. Okay I'll say what I want on the last day.

Some of us will work till the last day. Everybody quit your job now and screw the boss and enjoy. :D

My favorite store will be closed for good. 7-eleven.

Edited by GaiYaang

amazing, always some people afraid of progress and trying to stop it ... I've been following this for more then 25 years and I find it extremely exciting ... it's makes me proud to be human : look what we're capable of ... Mars, we're on our way :o

I am guessing you are not a thaladomide kid then.