Ten Days Until The End Of The World

Bangyai

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Rak, I am not allowed to share the details.

But another big event will take place on that date.

You are not implying that on 9-11-2008 something bad will happen are you? Hence why you referred to the day after the atom smasher thingy? What happened, the date they plan to fire that thing up doesn't coincide with your conspiracy theories? Fill us in oh wise one. :o

If my calculations are correct, using the quoted 11,245 x 17 = 191,165 miles per second, once the Collider is running at full speed the particles will have accelerated beyond the Speed of Light.

So using the theory that if an Astronaut travels from A to B at a velocity greater than the speed of light he will arrive at B some time before he left A, I have come up with the theory that this dastardly contraption will beam a planet eating Black Hole back in time to some random moment in Earths past and we are in fact all ready dead! :o

If my calculations are correct, using the quoted 11,245 x 17 = 191,165 miles per second, once the Collider is running at full speed the particles will have accelerated beyond the Speed of Light.

So using the theory that if an Astronaut travels from A to B at a velocity greater than the speed of light he will arrive at B some time before he left A, I have come up with the theory that this dastardly contraption will beam a planet eating Black Hole back in time to some random moment in Earths past and we are in fact all ready dead! :o

In the words of Rodney Trotter " Cosmic ! "

No wonder it's the end of the world, got those crazy freaks working there.

Here is an interview with the CERN scientist Katherine McAlpine who posted the video on YouTube, with the permission of CERN bosses, under the nick AlpineKat. Like I mean you know she's quite something.

Rapping the Higgs Boson: Katherine McAlpine (aka AlpineKat) talks particle physics, the Large Hadron Collector, and Rapping at CERN

Continued here: http://news.oreilly.com/2008/08/rapping-th...son-kather.html

post-21260-1220256599_thumb.jpg

Caption: Kate McAlpine at the LHC.

Credit: Telegraph

Source: http://www.universetoday.com/2008/08/27/la...r-rap-is-a-hit/

--

Maestro

Anyone portraying the 'peace sign' in a photograph is either:

A) Chinese

B) A geek

If my calculations are correct, using the quoted 11,245 x 17 = 191,165 miles per second

Better re-check your math. Wiki says it takes less than 90 microsec's to completed the 17 mile ring. That equates to roughly 186k miles per sec which is roughly the speed of light in a perfect vacuum. I haven't read enough to identify whether or not the medium is a vacuum or some other composition.

DOOM, people having been trying to find it since the beginning of time, wonder why? :o

It's called ignorance and fear of the unknown.

Back in the day, there were many believers who though Columbus and his men would never return because they would eventually fall off the edge of the flat earth.

DOOM, people having been trying to find it since the beginning of time, wonder why? :o

It's called ignorance and fear of the unknown.

Back in the day, there were many believers who though Columbus and his men would never return because they would eventually fall off the edge of the flat earth.

Its called misreading the question yet again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eschatology could be a place to start reading. 

Our solar system is revolving around our galaxy, and we are about in the middle. Yes true, systems close to the center, are being sucked into the black hole that is in the middle, but we got a couple million/billion years before it sucks us in. Just saw it on NG. Maybe things are better on the other side :o

Edited by mumbojumbo

Our solar system is revolving around our galaxy, and we are about in the middle. Yes true, systems close to the center, are being sucked into the black hole that is in the middle, but we got a couple million/billion years before it sucks us in. Just saw it on NG. Maybe things are better on the other side :o

Is that NG as in Newgrounds?

Our solar system is revolving around our galaxy, and we are about in the middle.

It's true about the black hole at the center of the galaxy, but we are nowhere near the center, we are actually on the outskirts of the galaxy.

post-18203-1220720273_thumb.png

Edited by Norrad

Guest Bellini
Darn right and I'll sue. :o:D

The CERN is already being sued and while the European Court of Human Rights refused to order CERN to refrain from carrying out the experiments “the court will rule on allegations that the experiment violates the right to life under the European Convention of Human Rights.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...-the-world.html

I've read this article and it is just beyound belief.

To create a black hole would also create a white hole. What goes in must come out and there is no mention of white holes in this article.

Cy

Why would a black hole create a "white hole"? None have been detected that I've heard of. With a black hole, what goes in doesn't come out.