Percentage Of Thai Girls Comfortable With Kissing?

Peter Phuket

Approximately what percentage of early - mid twenties Thai girls are comfortable with mouth kissing? I made love to one girl in this age group who showed affection to me in all kinds of ways, but refused to kiss.

I thought that the younger generation of Thais didn't have any problem with mouth kissing. I got the feeling that she had limited to no experience in mouth kissing so therefore did not want to try.

Comments?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Approximately what percentage of early - mid twenties Thai girls are comfortable with mouth kissing? I made love to one girl in this age group who showed affection to me in all kinds of ways, but refused to kiss.

I thought that the younger generation of Thais didn't have any problem with mouth kissing. I got the feeling that she had limited to no experience in mouth kissing so therefore did not want to try.

Comments?

Peter, she was utterly disgusted by being with you, and was doing her best not to throw up on the spot. Luckily she did not open her mouth, you may well have been drenched in Vomit.

You thought you was making love, she was thinking something different.

:o

Comments?

Peter, she was utterly disgusted by being with you, and was doing her best not to throw up on the spot. Luckily she did not open her mouth, you may well have been splattered with Vomit.

You thought you was making love, she was thinking something different.

:o

Its your fat belly and smokers/drinkers breath. How old are you? Was she young enough to be your daughter?

Comments?

I see the people are a bit harsh on you... and jumping to conclusions...

I'd like to know more... was the girl you made love to, as you put it... one that you paid bar for? If so, their conclusions may be correct.

On the other hand, my wife is from Thailand and is 37, we have been married for two years now and she is not so keen on mouth kissing either. And no, she was not a bar girl, but an interior designer from Bangkok with a university degree in art and design. And for the sceptics, she knows AutoCad and 3D Studio Max very well, so I know I was not conned :o

Ravisher:

Was your wife married before? And does she have kids from that marriage?

Haha. You guys are so cruel! The truth is I'm 29 and considered very good looking by both western and asian women. I have been a model in the past etc. I know for fact that this girl did like me as she asked me to sleep with her at her place and did not ask for any money at all. Like I said, she showed affection to me in all kinds of ways except kissing. Seeing as she was the first Thai girl I'd slept with, I'm interested to know if her behaviour was typical or atypical of Thai girls in this age bracket.

Thanks.

Haha. You guys are so cruel! The truth is I'm 29 and considered very good looking by both western and asian women. I have been a model in the past etc. I know for fact that this girl did like me as she asked me to sleep with her at her place and did not ask for any money at all. Like I said, she showed affection to me in all kinds of ways except kissing. Seeing as she was the first Thai girl I'd slept with, I'm interested to know if her behaviour was typical or atypical of Thai girls in this age bracket.

Thanks.

Has Rainman moved to Phuket?

Comments?

I see the people are a bit harsh on you... and jumping to conclusions...

I'd like to know more... was the girl you made love to, as you put it... one that you paid bar for? If so, their conclusions may be correct.

On the other hand, my wife is from Thailand and is 37, we have been married for two years now and she is not so keen on mouth kissing either. And no, she was not a bar girl, but an interior designer from Bangkok with a university degree in art and design. And for the sceptics, she knows AutoCad and 3D Studio Max very well, so I know I was not conned :o

Was your wife married before? And does she have kids from that marriage?

No not married before and no children. She had a boyfriend for 10 years and was waiting for him to marry her... the guy was Chinese Thai and controlled by his mother and family too much and for too long. She then had had enough and ended the relationship... and we met purely by chance, no agency stuff. And I did not have to pay the family for her either.... Any other questions?

Ravisher:

So you met her when you were 58 and she was 35?

Thanks.

We understand that you're hurt and feeling rejected...but, she realises you're bi...and that's probably off-putting :o

Even when Thai women kiss very few of them do so as well as a western woman. I suspect that they just do get the practice from as early an age as their western counterparts. I recall kissing girls at school when I was 7. I doubt that they are even kissing at 17 in the playground here.

For those interested, I did not meet this girl in a bar! After having dinner, it was SHE who invited me back to her place.

All nice girls in Thailand do that!

I always find it funny when you get these people who start defending their girlfriends honour with out any real need to.

I wish I had a quid for every time I'd read the line ''I never met my wife in a bar'' or ''my wife isn't a BG'' etc

People always talk about Thai women being after 'money'... well... I never met any woman who did not like money. I have been married to English, Greek and Thai and lived with American, Australian, Turkish, German, other English and Greek women and the ALL like money. So what is so different about Thais?

Classic defensive style of post from someone trying to justify the fact that they are getting stung! :o:D

It's one of those cultural things. People in this country weren't into mouth kissing until relatively recently, probably due to the bad breath that afflicts everyone without some means of cleaning the mouth. What happened to you isn't unusual.

I'd say that the percentage of thai girls (I'll include women with the girls) who are comfortable with kissing on the mouth at 63.4%. This poll has an accuracy of +/- 10.1%....more or less.

These statistics are provided at no charge. You could contract with me for a more thorough polling at the rate of cost plus 10%.