Non-hollywood/independant Video Rental

Meridian007

Sorry if this is not the correct forum for this question, but I don't know where else to put it.

I miss some of the little mom&pop video stores that specialized in independant films and little known films and series. Are there any stores here that sell or rent this kind of English film?

Specifically, I'm looking for Neil Gaiman's "Neverwhere" that aired on the BBC a few years ago. It was difficult enough to find in Canada, but I'm still hoping to find it here as I never finished watching all of it.

• 4 months later...
Sorry if this is not the correct forum for this question, but I don't know where else to put it.

I miss some of the little mom&pop video stores that specialized in independant films and little known films and series. Are there any stores here that sell or rent this kind of English film?

Specifically, I'm looking for Neil Gaiman's "Neverwhere" that aired on the BBC a few years ago. It was difficult enough to find in Canada, but I'm still hoping to find it here as I never finished watching all of it.

Check out "fame" video store near Tha prajan pier near the back entrance to Thammasat Uni. It has lots of independent films films. not sure if it will have what you want exactly but it is your best chance. If they don't have it then they might know where to get it.