Roof Ladder

ClaudeFeller

Like the topic title says:

I need a roof ladder, like here:

Roof ladder

Any Thai websites to order online quickly?

Do you mean a 'loft ladder' if so you can buy a very good one from Hafele, its a complete unit that only requires cutting the right size aperture in the ceiling.

If its a 'roof ladder' then you can buy a double extension one in aluminium from Homepro or a builders supply shop.

I've never seen a roof ladder in Thailand, I assume you mean a ladder with a hook for the roof apex and wheels to run the ladder up the roof surface.

As a botch job a bamboo ladder could be modified.

Sorry can't help more.

Like the topic title says:

I need a roof ladder, like here:

Roof ladder

Any Thai websites to order online quickly?

Do you mean a 'loft ladder' if so you can buy a very good one from Hafele, its a complete unit that only requires cutting the right size aperture in the ceiling.

If its a 'roof ladder' then you can buy a double extension one in aluminium from Homepro or a builders supply shop.

Sorry, my apologise, I failed to look at the pic you had posted, old age and senility catching up (fast) with me.

I beleive that the simplest way would be to get a local guy to make the 'hook and claw' that you could hang an oridinary double or single one on.

Even when roofing back in England simply used to knock one up out of 2"x1" PSE timber, chuck it in the skip when done. Only necessary very occasionally for a particularly steep pitch on the old Georgian/Victorian houses or spread the weight on old/brittle corrugated sheets. Rest of the time just soft soled shoes not to crack the tiles/sheets.

Believe Health and Safety Executive would have a field day with me these days, chatting to a mate the other day who reckons a householder can't even paint his upstairs windows from a ladder anymore, must use a scaffold :D

I'd follow Pushit's idea of modifying a bamboo ladder, hardly as if you'll be using it daily for a living and needing it to last years? :o