Girl Fights Back In Attempted Robbery

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya People: September 9th 2008

Girl Fights Back in Attempted Robbery

Police and Sawang Boriboon were called to the Bali Hai Pier area on the morning of the 9th September to answer a call from a distressed young lady.

There they found a 17 year old young man and 16 year old Miss Wassana who told them they had been attacked by a gang of men using guns who attempted to steal her bike and possessions.

The cowards set upon them but somehow she got up the courage to fight back and managed to get away with a few bruises.

Photograph courtesy of Pattaya People

post-26634-1220968174_thumb.jpg

lucky on her! people have been killed for a lot less resistance.

If I was her dad, I'd tell her to let the scum take her bike next time. I'd also have a daughter carry around pepper spray. BTW, I've never seen P.spray for sale in Thailand. Is it available?

Edited by brahmburgers

lucky on her! people have been killed for a lot less resistance.

If I was her dad, I'd tell her to let the scum take her bike next time. I'd also have a daughter carry around pepper spray. BTW, I've never seen P.spray for sale in Thailand. Is it available?

I have seen it for sale in several cities. Usually at the night markets at the stalls selling knives, swords etc. just ask and it will be from under the counter. Be aware that it is (as far as I am aware) illegal so further discussion would not be allowed on this forum due to the rules forbidding discussion of anything illegal. Try the CM night market next time you come to town, I have also seen it on both sides of the border at Mai Sai/Tachilek for when you next do a border bounce or visit.

CB