Back To Back Oz Tourist Visa's

I am after any advice or info on how soon we should apply for another tourist visa

My Thai girl friend for almost 2 years is currently in Australia with me on a 3 month tourist visa, she will be returning to Thailand mid October & has plans on returning ASAP.

I have read some good info on this forum especialy Tourist Visa Oz

I have a lot of photos of us together plus similar relevant info that we used for her first visa so we are well prepared as far as that side of things goes.

When she arrives in Bangkok she was going to spend a night or 2 with her brother then was looking at going to the Oz immigration to apply for another tourist visa, then go see her family in Kalasin while waiting on an answer.

I think we are applying too soon but on the other side it seems pointless flying to Bangkok, having a 10+ hour bus trip home, seeing her family, then another bus trip to Bangkok, applying for the visa, 1 more 10+ hour bus trip home, etc etc

Any thoughts from those who have done something similar would be appreciated

Cheers

Hey mate,

You should not have to much problems getting her another visa, My girl who I had only know for about a month at the first application went home after the 3 months and then about 3-4 weeks latter applied for another visa and was granted a 12 month multi entry visa which allowed her to visit Australia up to 3 months at a time.

Good luck,

Cheers

Aussie_23

Hey mate,

You should not have to much problems getting her another visa, My girl who I had only know for about a month at the first application went home after the 3 months and then about 3-4 weeks latter applied for another visa and was granted a 12 month multi entry visa which allowed her to visit Australia up to 3 months at a time.

Good luck,

Cheers

Aussie_23

I'm legally married to my Thai wife, she went to Oz on a 3 months tourist visa and 6 months later she obtained a 6 months visa but on the proviso that she can't apply for a tourist visa again, she must apply for a spouse/immigration visa. It's now 4 years since she was told that she can only return to Australia if she obtains a spouse visa. We're very comfortable here, we have a nice house, income, car etc but surely I as an Australian born male can take my legally married Thai wife back to my country for a holiday and visit our family and friends but the answer is always she must apply for a spouse visa if she wants to return to Australia for any duration.

I'm legally married to my Thai wife, she went to Oz on a 3 months tourist visa and 6 months later she obtained a 6 months visa but on the proviso that she can't apply for a tourist visa again, she must apply for a spouse/immigration visa. It's now 4 years since she was told that she can only return to Australia if she obtains a spouse visa. We're very comfortable here, we have a nice house, income, car etc but surely I as an Australian born male can take my legally married Thai wife back to my country for a holiday and visit our family and friends but the answer is always she must apply for a spouse visa if she wants to return to Australia for any duration.

Hey mate,

What's so wrong about applying for a spouse visa for her? That way she would be able to visit Australia as much and as often as she wanted to without any further hassle?

Cheers

Aussie_23

I am after any advice or info on how soon we should apply for another tourist visa

My Thai girl friend for almost 2 years is currently in Australia with me on a 3 month tourist visa, she will be returning to Thailand mid October & has plans on returning ASAP.

I have read some good info on this forum especialy Tourist Visa Oz

I have a lot of photos of us together plus similar relevant info that we used for her first visa so we are well prepared as far as that side of things goes.

When she arrives in Bangkok she was going to spend a night or 2 with her brother then was looking at going to the Oz immigration to apply for another tourist visa, then go see her family in Kalasin while waiting on an answer.

I think we are applying too soon but on the other side it seems pointless flying to Bangkok, having a 10+ hour bus trip home, seeing her family, then another bus trip to Bangkok, applying for the visa, 1 more 10+ hour bus trip home, etc etc

Any thoughts from those who have done something similar would be appreciated

Cheers

There is no time restrictions on a new application. Tick the 12 month box this time, you may get the 12 month multi entry visa.