Investment Banking Jobs In Bkk

I am currently working in London and have worked as a senior developer doing trading desk development within investment banks for over 8 years (C#/.NET/Java/Excel etc..) are there any opportunities or possibilities of me getting work in BKK?

I'm not really bothered what industry I get into but would like to leverage my IT skills somehow.

Are there financial services companies that would consider employing farang with the right skillsets? Do people like Reuters/Bloomberg have a presence in BKK I wonder?

Are there any opportunities for teaching english language IT development perhaps?

Thanks for any helpful comments :o

Yes - Reuters moved their core software Triach/SSL/Tibco/Rendevous now RMDS (god they could not even think up a new TLA of four letters, just goes to show what a greengrocer can do for such a company) development to Thailand (some few years ago) away from Chicago (Oakbrook plus others).

As to General IT presence it would be menial to say the least (sorry to say that, you know what I mean). If I said Open systems RT/RTS, Reuters TV, Selectserver, Sessionserver, Selectfeedplus/AMS/NBRT, TOF, CIF, DTF, Deal Tracker you would know what I did... and you think I joke?

Go for it, it, could be interesting. But sorry no contact details…

I am currently working in London and have worked as a senior developer doing trading desk development within investment banks for over 8 years (C#/.NET/Java/Excel etc..) are there any opportunities or possibilities of me getting work in BKK?

I'm not really bothered what industry I get into but would like to leverage my IT skills somehow.

Are there financial services companies that would consider employing farang with the right skillsets? Do people like Reuters/Bloomberg have a presence in BKK I wonder?

Are there any opportunities for teaching english language IT development perhaps?

Thanks for any helpful comments :o