Parkland Srinakharin Bang Na

I have seen a few posts recently from people wanting to know condo prices, locations etc.. so I thought I'd post some pictures of Parkland Srinakharin on the board for anybody that's interested. I believe they start at 1.2 million Baht, there are already people living in the apartments. The construction in the foreground is the shopping plaza that will be attached to the complex, ground was broken only ten days ago and already the foundation pillars are in.

post-47502-1222324271_thumb.jpg

The soccer field in the picture below is part of a sports club whose entrance is on Soi La Salle.

quote name='midasthailand' date='2008-09-25 17:35:00' post='2236546']

I have seen a few posts recently from people wanting to know condo prices, locations etc.. so I thought I'd post some pictures of Parkland Srinakharin on the board for anybody that's interested. I believe they start at 1.2 million Baht, there are already people living in the apartments. The construction in the foreground is the shopping plaza that will be attached to the complex, ground was broken only ten days ago and already the foundation pillars are in.

post-47502-1222324271_thumb.jpg

The soccer field in the picture below is part of a sports club whose entrance is on Soi La Salle.

post-47502-1222324805_thumb.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to get two photo's in with the initial post. The entrance to Parkland and the sales office are off Soi La Salle (Sukhumvit 105) and the main road in the background is Sri Nakharin road.