Help Negotiating A New Contract

While this is not a subject about Thailand i hope it will be allowed and some of you can help me.

I am in the process of negotiating a new contract to return to Russia for a couple of years. I know there are some pretty bright people on these forums when it comes to currencies and i'm wondering wether it would be best to get the contract in Euros or Dollars. I also have the option to have the contract in Rubles but perhaps it would be a bit much to expect an opinion on that.

I understand this involves looking into a theoretical crystal ball but if anyone has an informed opinion i would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

While this is not a subject about Thailand i hope it will be allowed and some of you can help me.

I am in the process of negotiating a new contract to return to Russia for a couple of years. I know there are some pretty bright people on these forums when it comes to currencies and i'm wondering wether it would be best to get the contract in Euros or Dollars. I also have the option to have the contract in Rubles but perhaps it would be a bit much to expect an opinion on that.

I understand this involves looking into a theoretical crystal ball but if anyone has an informed opinion i would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Euro's