A Sad Day

game4shame

so I roll into work one day the other week, get myself a cup of tea, take a sh*t, read the paper, you get the picture, then settle down for some real thavisa.com/forum action (whilst imitating real work).

then the unthinkable happens, a tragedy, almost reduces me to tears - thaivisa forum is BLOCKED (no doubt after tracking my web history) so I am now left with nothing else to do but work. :P

:o:D:D:D:D:(:D

(btw this is the reason Im seldom seen on the forum these days - for the handful of you who noticed and dropped me a PM).

i fear this everyday at my work place.....had nightmares about it....i keep my web history clear after ever shift... :o

the web history at work is set to be retained for 7 days - I can't alter it.

ahh!!! i got you a saver........proxy sites.....like https://www.vtunnel.com , this would get you in!

Thank me later

I tried some proxy sites I found via google but they were all blocked too. I don't know if I've tried the one you've mentioned - I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

Welcome back game4shame - maybe get a few more posts from you like not buying thon guy in Lamai a pint because well...you're a scotsman!

:D