Need Wingman For Picking Up Hot Girls

skoperism

Hello,

I live in Chiang Mai, I enjoy going out and hitting the bars and clubs atleast once a week. Often my friends are not available to join me due to being in relationships. As i am young(25), I would like to enjoy this stage of my life and get out there more. It would be cool to know a few more people who were interested in going out and trying their luck with the hot looking women that are so abundent here in CM. Let me know if you are keen(Pref somone between 18 - 35).

Hello,

I live in Chiang Mai, I enjoy going out and hitting the bars and clubs atleast once a week. Often my friends are not available to join me due to being in relationships. As i am young(25), I would like to enjoy this stage of my life and get out there more. It would be cool to know a few more people who were interested in going out and trying their luck with the hot looking women that are so abundent here in CM. Let me know if you are keen(Pref somone between 18 - 35).

:o CM of all places!

Perhaps instead of trying to locate a 'wingman' you should seek some self help clinics????? In CM, nonetheless all of Thailand, I wouldn't think one would need assistance in picking up "hot girls"..... I see 60 year old men doing it all the time.... :o

Hello,

I would recommend dressing well and generally looking wealthy, smiling and looking confident. It's all about appearances in Thailand. Try going shopping at KSK or Robinson mall and look good and shop/purchase some nice things and the store women will be drooling to give you their phone numbers. Easy as that.

I know how to pickup girls, but its a little more fun going out with somone who has the same goals. I am talking about girls with class and education. Not the type of girls most farrangs around here end up with.

:o Look out

I know how to pickup girls, but its a little more fun going out with somone who has the same goals. I am talking about girls with class and education. Not the type of girls most farrangs around here end up with.

What type of girls are they then? Oh and how come your the only one single in your Chang Mai clan?

class?...education?... check the many public libraries. Had a wingman once but he lasted only one flight. Women frequently go to the bathroom with their friends . can't seem to pee alone. Needing a wingman reminds me of that.

Smart girls, intersting girls, educated, not the ones that sit in their room all day and do nothing and not the ones out looking for farrangs as insurance an insurancy policy. I am single cause there are too many hot girls.

If you were trapped on a desert island with 20 hot girls, would you marry one? and then not sleep with the others? I am pritty sure you would probably share yourself around.

Pref somone between 18 - 35

I'd have a look at em with ya but unfortunately miss the threshold by a couple of years... oh and I'm also married, not that the last part dissuades one from looking. :o

Why not pop along to the TV do next month to do some recruiting?

Smart girls, intersting girls, educated, not the ones that sit in their room all day and do nothing and not the ones out looking for farrangs as insurance an insurancy policy. I am single cause there are too many hot girls.

If you were trapped on a desert island with 20 hot girls, would you marry one? and then not sleep with the others? I am pritty sure you would probably share yourself around.

I think you are single because you come across as a complete wangka. I guess you don't have too many friends at all.

You are not going to find girls with class and education.

Most of the characters answering your fine post have lived in and traveled around SE Asia for many years. Most are virgins and know nothing or have very little experiences relating to Asian librarians but are willing to learn from your vast encounters.I have to pee now...will someone please hold my hand??

class?...education?... check the many public libraries. Had a wingman once but he lasted only one flight. Women frequently go to the bathroom with their friends . can't seem to pee alone. Needing a wingman reminds me of that.

He's just wounded for the moment and looking forward to more times wing tip to wing tip.

Hang loose....

and no won't go and hold your hand or make sure your make up is on proper.

:o

Bill97, whatever, you don't know me so you opinions about who I am are useless to me and all the readers on this forum.

Your posts on this thread alone have told all readers more than enough about who you are. It would be equally obvious very quickly to any woman with class and education. But I guess that is off the mark since you are looking for a girl, not a woman. Good luck boy.

Blinky Bill your comments are not wanted, you would be better of going out and doing some exercise to reduce the size of your gut rather than sitting on TV all day posting your oh so helpful opinions.

My gosh, you asked...and it seemed it didn't matter on who you were asking, 'cept for the age group.

No need to get shitty 'bout it.

Lighten up Francis...

post-46099-1224827190_thumb.jpg

I would recommend dressing well and generally looking wealthy, smiling and looking confident. It's all about appearances in Thailand. Try going shopping at KSK or Robinson mall and look good and shop/purchase some nice things and the store women will be drooling to give you their phone numbers. Easy as that.

LOL.. Now those sound like the ultimate catch.. :o

Honestly I don't see the need for all the hate. What's wrong with everyone? Jealous perhaps??

It makes complete sense to be with one or more friends when going out to the pubs around Nimmanhaemin et al. Being by yourself in those places would be un-Thai; it's easier to make contact from group to group.

This forum is going down the drain fast.

LOL.. Now those sound like the ultimate catch.. :o

Honestly I don't see the need for all the hate. What's wrong with everyone? Jealous perhaps??

It makes complete sense to be with one or more friends when going out to the pubs around Nimmanhaemin et al. Being by yourself in those places would be un-Thai; it's easier to make contact from group to group.

This forum is going down the drain fast.

I agree, the usual fork-tongued dragons making their entirely pointless, witless and intellectually-lacking responses to what is a perfectly acceptable question.