How To Make Money In Thailand...

Datsun240Z

As my bankaccount resources are not endless. And I want to stay a longer while in Thailand and change my visum. What are the best options for a foreigner like me to make good money in Thailand?

I'm still looking for this breaktrough... anybody got some good tips?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As my bankaccount resources are not endless. And I want to stay a longer while in Thailand and change my visum. What are the best options for a foreigner like me to make good money in Thailand?

Work? :o

Find something that has been banned in your home country for being useless, unnecessary or fraudulent and import or manufacture it here as a revolutionary product. Skin whiting cream, breast enlarger cream and hair restoring products come to mind. If you can make it cheap enough and don't kill anyone you can operate for years before anyone realizes they are being ripped off.

Like many of us here, you may want to try working for a living until you have the assets necessary to retire comfortably.

Dress up in the pictured outfit. Hang about the Loi Kroh road in Chiang Mai after 8.00pm any night of the week convenient for you.

You’re make a fortune.

post-11344-1225514715_thumb.jpg

Dress up in the pictured outfit. Hang about the Loi Kroh road in Chiang Mai after 8.00pm any night of the week convenient for you.

You're make a fortune.

:o

2nd option - open a bar in Pattaya.

Work? :o

Are you kidding me? :D I just wanted some advice from other foreigners. As I do not feel myself for a job in the lower position.

Find something that has been banned in your home country for being useless, unnecessary or fraudulent and import or manufacture it here as a revolutionary product. Skin whiting cream, breast enlarger cream and hair restoring products come to mind.

Really think something like this is gonna work? Although it's a easy way to make more money in short time.

You're make a fortune.

:o

2nd option - open a bar in Pattaya.

Please be serious. I do not want to do my activities in the city Pattaya, that's the last place on earth i think of.

What are your qualifications? . A very lame thread so don't expect any serious response if you cant be bothered telling us about yourself

What do you need to know about me? All I need to know is what are good ways for making (big) money in Thailand. I'm sure not everyone is willing to tell or share his story here. Just looking for some information, that's all. Or someone willing to cooperate together with me. Offcourse I understand you can make more money in Western countrys for sure. My background is in the managment area in the technical sector. But I don't see much money involved in the kind of area in Thailand actually.

As I was thinking of Export ass well, but need more information on that. :o

I also was thinking of buying Real Estate ( just the land ) here build some houses, or some kind of Resort ( Western building style, quality ) and advertise in the European/American market for renting it as holiday stay for foreigners. Offcourse you'r income will be depending on the economical situation and stability in Thailand, if Foreigner will come....

My Educations are:

- Webdesigner, IT Communications

- MBO Level 4 Mechanical Engineer

- MBO Level 4 Car,Bike Engineer.

- Some additional studies in Science and Foreign Langauges.

Bart.

Edited by Datsun240Z

This question is very lame...a good option for a foreigner to make make good money in Thailand is working in oil and gas, but if you dont have the experience or qualifications, you aint going to get a job...

What are your qualifications? . A very lame thread so don't expect any serious response if you cant be bothered telling us about yourself

What do you need to know about me? All I need to know is what are good ways for making (big) money in Thailand. I'm sure not everyone is willing to tell or share his story here. Just looking for some information, that's all. Or someone willing to cooperate together with me. Offcourse I understand you can make more money in Western countrys for sure. My background is in the managment area in the technical sector. But I don't see much money involved in the kind of area in Thailand actually.

As I was thinking of Export ass well, but need more information on that. :o

I also was thinking of buying Real Estate ( just the land ) here build some houses, or some kind of Resort ( Western building style, quality ) and advertise in the European/American market for renting it as holiday stay for foreigners. Offcourse you'r income will be depending on the economical situation and stability in Thailand, if Foreigner will come....

Bart.

Stick with the very sucessful business model for farangs in Thailand....open a bar... :D

You are looking at the wrong country for Foriegners to make good money in IMHO, even if you had a breaktrough :o:D

Dave

Dave,

I understand this ass well. And have to live with these facts..

Sure, I will never make the money as what I did in Europe ( Although it can to ), The Netherlands/Germany in my case.

Bart

This question is very lame...a good option for a foreigner to make make good money in Thailand is working in oil and gas, but if you dont have the experience or qualifications, you aint going to get a job...

Offshore work, pays well. I have a little experience in this as worked with Shell in the past. But I do not want something like this anymore. ( To much long times away from home)

You can sell your "ass well"

Did you finish the 3rd grade?

Offshore work, pays well. I have a little experience in this as worked with Shell in the past. But I do not want something like this anymore. ( To much long times away from home)

The Oil and Gas Business is more then just offshore work. Thailand is booming right now in the construction of oil and gas facilities, both upstream and downstream. Will be interesting to see how the next year works out...

TH

I think you'r the one that needs to go back to school. I worked with Stork -Industry Services in a contract for the offshore work in the Dutch offshore industry. :o Together with the Company Heerema, who's building these platforms for the drilling rigs.

Bart.

You can sell your "ass well"

Did you finish the 3rd grade?

Human psychology never ceases to amaze me. I find it remarkable that someone posts on an internet site of strangers asking (hopefully) for the holy grail which will transform their lives, and then getting shitty when he doesnt get the replies he wants.

Fascinating. Truly fascinating.

Arbitrage. Learn the word, learn the trade and apply the principals wherever you identify potential.

Or you could listen to folks on here whom have all the reasons in the world why or how things WONT work, but no ideas how things WILL work.

There are 4 types of people in this world:

Employee: works for a paycheck and to make someone else rich. Works FOR money.

Self Employed: Works for themselves, but they are their "system" of cash flow and as such entirely dependant on their own motivation, and get sick or injured and the money stops. Works FOR money.

Business owner: Operates a "system" and can expand or ruin the system as he or she sees fit. Works FOR money.

Investor: Uses his or her money to invest in a business system run by other. Makes money work FOR THEM.

The only security you will EVER have in your life resides in between your ears.