Tot Completely Down Started This Morning

scalper

my tot 2meg line has stopped working this morning and i could not get them on the phone.

I had a phone call to a friend in bkk, he told me he get exactly the same problem and get them on the phone.

answer: we are experimenting a national issue in all thailand nand of course dont know when things will be back to normal.

Anybody having a tot line working today? because i see no complain on the forum

my tot 2meg line has stopped working this morning and i could not get them on the phone.

I had a phone call to a friend in bkk, he told me he get exactly the same problem and get them on the phone.

answer: we are experimenting a national issue in all thailand nand of course dont know when things will be back to normal.

my TOT is working fine and that means "national issue" = bull :o

I have had no connection since about 10.00am. Obviously its just come back online after me doing all sorts of tests/system restores et all

:o

Dave

Also, my 2mb TOT connection went down at 10:00 a.m. this morning, with only a couple domestic websites available. All foreign websites, including my much-used Gmail which I use professionally, inaccessible.

Immediately, I switched to a TT&T backup and their service had no problems.

After the TOT slowdowns, infrastructure falling behind the marketing efforts to flood their servers with new customers, and the six-month YouTube fiasco--TT&T, as a primary ISP, is looking better all the time.

Still have problems on my CAT line. A traceroute fails after 6 hops.

1 119.42.67.1 20 msec 24 msec 25 msec

2 61.7.148.13 24 msec 24 msec 28 msec

3 202.47.247.254 24 msec 20 msec 24 msec

4 61.19.10.37 20 msec

61.19.10.17 24 msec

61.19.10.37 24 msec

5 202.47.253.146 24 msec 24 msec 24 msec

6 202.47.253.206 232 msec 233 msec 232 msec

7 * * *

8 * * *

9 * * *

10 * * *

11 * * *

12 * * *

Even more curious: when trying a traceroute to the next hop of my adsl line, the trace gives up immediately!

Tracing the route to 119.42.67.1

1 hosted-by-dahhosting.net (78.157.197.130) !N !N !N

Looks like there have been quite some disturbances today with the thai IP ranges.....