Multi Non O From Kl

Hi All,

I am booked for a trip to KL end of this month and will apply for a non o based on marriage.

I don't have 800k in a thai bank.

Is it still possible they might issue a multi? I can show 200k+ in thai bank and 800k+ in overseas bank.

I am taking my wife. Is there anything else i can do to improve chances of getting a multi non o?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Hi All,

I am booked for a trip to KL end of this month and will apply for a non o based on marriage.

I don't have 800k in a thai bank.

Is it still possible they might issue a multi? I can show 200k+ in thai bank and 800k+ in overseas bank.

I am taking my wife. Is there anything else i can do to improve chances of getting a multi non o?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

No problem to get a multi non-o in KL.

All you need is copies of marrigage certificate, wifes ID card or passport and maybe house book.

Just have bank book with wiht you incase they ask. There is no financial requirements to get a multi non-o.

Hove you thought about getting a 1 year extension you just need to show 40,000 baht income per month. Some consulates make it easy to get a letter from them with the amount you have in a overseas bank to prove the income.

Edited by ubonjoe

They actually asked me for proof of B400K in a bank. I had the originals and photocopies (which they kept). FYI, my money is in HSBC in Bangkok. This is not a Thai bank.

If you're not sure what to take, take everything. As I have said in previous posts, it's a long way back to BKK for that piece of paper in your top drawer!!!

Ubonjoe: They WILL ask you for your house book (Tabien Baan).

Edited by jamesjdaly

They actually asked me for proof of B400K in a bank. I had the originals and photocopies (which they kept). FYI, my money is in HSBC in Bangkok. This is not a Thai bank.

If you're not sure what to take, take everything. As I have said in previous posts, it's a long way back to BKK for that piece of paper in your top drawer!!!

Ubonjoe: They WILL ask you for your house book (Tabien Baan).

is having your money in hsbc in bangkok (in baht) acceptable for immigration rule about having money in Thai bank account?

Yes, of course!! My money is in THB in HSBC (Bangkok) and it has always worked for me in KL when asking for a Non O multi.

Make sure you take EVERYTHING and only give it to them when asked. I even took a medical certificate, but they never asked to see it. It's a long way back to BKK for that piece of paper in your top drawer!!!

Dress politely, wear trousers and have a shave!!

Quick edit: ^^^Presuming you're a male!!!!!

Edited by jamesjdaly