Apartments In Chalong For 5000 Or Under?

deshaad

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has heard of or seen any simple one bedroom apartments/condos in the Chalong area for under 5000 baht/mo for long term rentals?

Has anyone seen any type of accomodation at this price in Chalong or the nearby area. Not really picky at all in regards to "facilities".

Thanks very much!

Thai rent on yearly contract from 3000 to 5000 simpel one room cement floor, thai toilet, steel house in chalong aria.

I have a nice big studioapartment from 7000 for rent long time stay 10 min from Chalong cirkel in Sai Yuan

5k for condo huh?

Possibly. I recall seeing "condos" in Rawai listed for sale at around 600,000 baht recently. Have no idea what they're like, but with a 600K investment and modest monthly condo fees, then 5,000/month + utilities would be a reasonable (and relatively profitable in ROI terms) long term rate.

I used to know a guy staying in a 1 bed apartment for 6k in the Chalong / Rawai area.. Was small 1 bed.. Thai style kitchen (2 gaz rings, tiled counters, no storage to speak of).. Simple bathroom with hot water shower (only hot water in house on shower)..

The worst thing was it was already furnished but with really nasty furniture, small hard seats, etc etc.. Would have been better to refurnish it.

They do exist but you need to work really hard to find them, maybe also then spend more to sort things out to make it liveable than paying 10k for a sorted one would cost.

there are "studioapartments" in Rawai, near Laguna, 711 and the big Siam commercial bank.

Fully furnished, AC, cable, hot water etc. Nothing really special, old building, not that big rooms but apartments are ok....only 5 or 6000 Baht a month.

I will send u a PM today or tomorrow.. ( if I forget, pls send me a reminder)