"print This Topic" No Longer Possible

Guest Bellini

Guest Bellini

It used to be possible to print an entire topic, useful when it covered more than one page on the screen. Printing to PDF I then would get something like the attached PDF file:

post-59279-1226890869_thumb.png

Today, when I click on Options, Print this topic, nothing happens. I end up with the same screen where I started:

post-59279-1226891011_thumb.png post-59279-1226891039_thumb.png

Has this useful function of printing a topic fallen by the wayside during one of the upgrades of the forum software? Also the function "Download this topic" does not give any result.

Self_storage.pdf

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bellini

The email did not go through. "webmaster" does not seem to be a valid email address.

Does anybody have an idea how to get an answer to the question whether the function of printing a topic has been permanently removed?

The email did not go through. "webmaster" does not seem to be a valid email address.

Does anybody have an idea how to get an answer to the question whether the function of printing a topic has been permanently removed?

I believe the address you are looking for is "support" @thaivisa.com, though it is moot at this point, as the question has been answered already.

Hmmm, never tried printing or downloading topics. Don't think I could afford the ink for my printer if I tried that too often ! :o