New Flights To London From 5,000 Thb One Way

Boater

Thaivisa Travel will also be selling this Air Asia service, mainly to those clients who either do not have their own credit cards to use online. We beleive that this will be a great product for those looking for genuine low cost UK fares and that once you add on the extras like food, blankets and toiletry kits and baggage and a seat reservation plus the flight BKK KL the cost will be around THB 26k return although this will chnage according to how busy the flight is. We will only be charging a reasonable transaction fee for each booking.

Feel free to ask us any questions

Guy and team 

Thaivisa Travel will also be selling this Air Asia service, mainly to those clients who either do not have their own credit cards to use online. We beleive that this will be a great product for those looking for genuine low cost UK fares and that once you add on the extras like food, blankets and toiletry kits and baggage and a seat reservation plus the flight BKK KL the cost will be around THB 26k return although this will chnage according to how busy the flight is. We will only be charging a reasonable transaction fee for each booking.

Guy and team

can these flight fares work in the reverse direction, ie london kl ?

Guy and team

can these flight fares work in the reverse direction, ie london kl ?

yes just checked £122 to lhr- kl

You need to book by the 30th of November to get the £99 price. If they've sold enough seats by then, I'm guessing the next lowest price will be £150 o/w.

There's already a thread on this, but anyone wanting a £99 ticket had better act sharpish as they're selling out fast - I dithered for a few minutes and the first 3 weeks or so had all gone by the time I'd made my mind up.

I was trying to work it out yesterday from the seat reservation feature - I reckon there are about 15 cheap seats per flight.

Guy and team 

Are you referring to the current deal running until the 30th of November? Because that is only 11000 baht return. Factor in another 5000 baht for the BKK-KUL return and you are only at 16000 baht. I'm sure that you haven't priced the extras in at 10,000 baht.

So shall I assume that you are using their possible standard price of £350 return as your base figure.

Its in many of the Dailys in UK, so should sell out quick, but a good little boast for Tourism here if more airline carriers follow suit

A BUDGET airline began selling flights from London to Australia for only £200 yesterday.

AirAsia will fly passengers from Stansted to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, for just £99 one-way, from March 11 next year.

Connecting flights to Perth cost around £100.

Flights to Thailand via Kuala Lumpur cost only £105.

The deals are less than a quarter of the price of a standard air fare to either destination.

The prices include tax but in-flight food, entertainment and baggage cost extra.

An AirAsia spokesman said the deals were “groundbreaking”.

You need to book by the 30th of November to get the £99 price. If they've sold enough seats by then, I'm guessing the next lowest price will be £150 o/w.

There's already a thread on this, but anyone wanting a £99 ticket had better act sharpish as they're selling out fast - I dithered for a few minutes and the first 3 weeks or so had all gone by the time I'd made my mind up.

I was trying to work it out yesterday from the seat reservation feature - I reckon there are about 15 cheap seats per flight.

I booked before I posted. The flight dates and times that I booked fitted nicely with my itinerary.

But what about the seat size, pitch etc. A crap seat for a 2 hour flight to Singapore is ok but not for London.

Also what plane ? The 340 has a number of variants, some quite old now.

They also forgot to tell you that the pilot's name is Ponchos and they have outside toilets :o

I have booked LON-KUL on the first day. Paid 122GBP inclusive of seat, meal and 20kg luggage.

Booked the return ticket yesterday for 275GBP

Malaysia has an offer in place and you can book KUL/BKK for about 65GBP r/t.

I have booked those because it was slightly cheaper than Ethiad and Quatar. Also, I was asking my OH to go Malaysia to see the Petronas tower...so she finally accepted. However, I don't see that huge advantage (unless you book as I did for 122) compared to some other airlines.

Ethiad/Quatar were about 70GBP more and a direct flight with EVA was about 120 more...

Our flights are leaving London mid-may.

Giruzz

But what about the seat size, pitch etc. A crap seat for a 2 hour flight to Singapore is ok but not for London.

They also forgot to tell you that the pilot's name is Ponchos and they have outside toilets :o

Naaaah all modern stuff with the latest of the latest modifications...

Are these non-stop flights?

For me, in Cambridge, this is shaves a valuable 2 hours off the journey to Heathrow, which is always a nauseating zoo.

KL is the best discount hub in SE Asia for onward travel to the Philippines and Indonesia too. Given the way Thailand's political situation is deteriorating, and the Baht remaining strong, I prefer Indonesia these days: safe, cheap, friendly -- and no-nonsense authorities when it comes to maintaining essential services in the face of 'people's power'. The Filipinos had more consideration for travellers back in 1986, as did the Indonesians in 1997!

Are these non-stop flights?

For me, in Cambridge, this is shaves a valuable 2 hours off the journey to Heathrow, which is always a nauseating zoo.

KL is the best discount hub in SE Asia for onward travel to the Philippines and Indonesia too. Given the way Thailand's political situation is deteriorating, and the Baht remaining strong, I prefer Indonesia these days: safe, cheap, friendly -- and no-nonsense authorities when it comes to maintaining essential services in the face of 'people's power'. The Filipinos had more consideration for travellers back in 1986, as did the Indonesians in 1997!

Yes non-stop

Just what price saving is worth having to deal with Stanstead (if an issue), decide how much baggage you are going to carry, whether you want a meal or a blanket or whatever and to top it off, have to land in KL and re check in for a flight to Bangkok ?

I don't think I'd do it to save £100 or so. Perhaps to save £300 or more.

They also forgot to tell you that the pilot's name is Ponchos and they have outside toilets :D

At least his names not Mohammed and doesnt fly at very low altitudes :o