Prices For Tradesmen In The Building Trade ?

I think we're gong to need some building help up in Buriram (missus has gnoe and bought some house I think) but I wondered if anyone has any experience they would care to share about rough costs.

Tiling - living room, kitchen, bedrooms and potentially bathroom and kitchen. Any idea of how much per sqm for labour and materials ? Or per day ? How many people on the job ? pro and junior ?

Building - some part of the grassed area will have to be covered with concrete and take the weight of a truck. Obvious drainage and strength issues to consider but any ideas for the concrete slab ?

Walls - what is the going rate for builders ?

Electricians - any idea on day rates ?

Plumbers - again, day rates or other usual price calculation.

In my experience of building a house we hired a team of builders that did everything except the electrics. A general handy man was 250 per day. And they did a very good job with the tiling and plumbing (everything really). As far as cost for tiles go it all comes down to how much you want to spend, for our bathroom we brought designer tiles from home pro that came to 2,500 bhat per sq meter where as the tile for the porch 500 bhat per sq meter. the electrician we paid 4000 bhat for the whole job which took 4 to 6 days over the course of 3 months.

If I was you I would ask around locally for a good crew of builders and get a quote for the whole job.