Am I Missing Something?

sillybilly

On a 4 week holiday and managed to get myself a cheap apartment but it has no TV.

I have had to use the help of this forum as well as friends to try and keep me updated with the current situation.

Umm. I have still been doing my normal things like walking the streets, going to the night market, going to the local shopping centres and just riding my bike around town.

Is my head in the sand or am I blind?? I cant see any reason to feel concerned...

Are there places in CM that anybody thinks I should try to avoid at the moment??

I still feel so very safe and am enjoying this extended holiday... :o

On a 4 week holiday and managed to get myself a cheap apartment but it has no TV.

I have had to use the help of this forum as well as friends to try and keep me updated with the current situation.

Umm. I have still been doing my normal things like walking the streets, going to the night market, going to the local shopping centres and just riding my bike around town.

Is my head in the sand or am I blind?? I cant see any reason to feel concerned...

Are there places in CM that anybody thinks I should try to avoid at the moment??

I still feel so very safe and am enjoying this extended holiday... :o

Not quite as bad as it could potentially get. Best to stay away from CM airport, any government office(s) and any place where you see large groups of people noticeably wearing yellow or red clothing. The political situation is likely to come to a head very soon. I don't think any of us (westerners) can predict what will happen. Better to be safe. You should still be able to enjoy your 4 week holiday in CM. Just stay aware of the situation(s) you may come across while travelling around town.

I have noticed in Bangkok over a few incidents that when there is possibly going to be large scale violence, all of a sudden you will hear everyone closing all their shops and putting down the big rolling doors during the middle of the day. When you hear that, it is time to hide! :o