How Much Time Do You Spend On Thaivisa?

Changkok

I have'nt been a member here for long :D but i cant help noticing everytime i come and check some of the threads whilst i have a little bit of spare time the same old posters frequently joining in on the various threads.(A large amount of posters i must add)

So how much time on average do you spend on thaivisa per day?

(Isnt thailand that interesting these days that people feel the need to stay in and indulge in the cyberworld of thaivisa. :o:D:D )

Edited by Changkok

being retired my time is my own,i guess if i was working i would n't access it a lot but would still make time in the evening as i enjoying viewing the threads and posts of other people...............just another form of communicating and like most people enjoy taking part.How much time per day?well it varies,probably the most each day would be 2 hours interupted with doing things around the house

I visit every day when I am in Thailand (less so at other times). I do it to get local news (Chiang Mai) and to gather info and ideas for a book I am writing. I certainly would not say I visit because I have "nothing better to do".

Sure you can waste time discussing nonsense issues if you choose to but there is a lot of valuable information knocking around in here. And Thailand is not exactly an info-rich environment - esp. if you can't read Thai. In Thaivisa you get not only personal experiences and opinions, but also leads to other good sources of info, for e.g. web sites you would be very unlikely to ever locate if you didn't hear about them here.

I was considering writing a program to analyse a member's posting habits. Simply click on the member's "Find previous posts" link, download the results, extract the times and draw a graph. Might be interesting... :o

Wouldn't tell you anything about those that lurk --- only post snide remarks --- and then switch to another screenname though!

Many people are online for various reasons for significant amounts of time (work etc) and when things are slow join in with ThaiVisa.

I tend to spend a fair amount of time on the site when i am at work, work is slow at the moment, so i really do have nothing better to do! But when back in phuket, i check it maybe for 10-15 minutes with my cup of coffee. Like said before there is tons of great info in here, and tons of squabbles and rubbish around to.

Lately too much but have found it invaluable in providing up to date information. I am generally on TV most days for say 30 minutes but ,like now, when its the wee hours of the morning and I can't sleep TV is where I come.

Hey Sarge-maybe others who post during the night may live o/s. I know we have posters in UK and Israel

Living in the LOS, it is very difficult to vent ones anger and frustrations out on people.

So what better place is there than ThaiVisa for a sad old has been like me, who in real life my view points are irrelevant to everyone, than to expel all my daily tensions by winding up other sad old has been`s on these forums.

Edited by sassienie

I flit in and out and out and in whenever I feel like a nose around, am bored or am looking for information.

In any one day I might be here for an hour or two at the most.

With the current 'problems' I look in more often for info and to see to who is slagging who off :o

I was considering writing a program to analyse a member's posting habits. Simply click on the member's "Find previous posts" link, download the results, extract the times and draw a graph. Might be interesting... :o

Wouldn't tell you anything about those that lurk --- only post snide remarks --- and then switch to another screenname though!

Many people are online for various reasons for significant amounts of time (work etc) and when things are slow join in with ThaiVisa.

I was thinking more about the posters who appear to be online 24/7. Such an analysis might tell us if they even go to sleep.

I have'nt been a member here for long :D but i cant help noticing everytime i come and check some of the threads whilst i have a little bit of spare time the same old posters frequently joining in on the various threads.(A large amount of posters i must add)

So how much time on average do you spend on thaivisa per day?

(Isnt thailand that interesting these days that people feel the need to stay in and indulge in the cyberworld of thaivisa. :o:D:D )

Maybe you should indulge a bit more time and learn how to make a "poll" post????

I guess I spend 15 mins to a couple of hours, although multitasked with reading email/news etc.

I was thinking more about the posters who appear to be online 24/7. Such an analysis might tell us if they even go to sleep.

I guess several people from different time zones share one nick.

Edited by Koo82

I work online so am usually on the internet most of the day... I check 4 sites religiously, whenever I have downtime. This is one of them... I keep trying to break the habit and failing... I probably could have done something productive in all the time I have spent on this site, like write a book or get in shape. :o

I work online so am usually on the internet most of the day... I check 4 sites religiously, whenever I have downtime. This is one of them... I keep trying to break the habit and failing... I probably could have done something productive in all the time I have spent on this site, like write a book or get in shape. :o

Ditto here girlx. I've got a little app which times me - 48mins work to 12mins play. Problem is I keep forgetting to start the d@mn thing.