Expats Owning/running Businesses In Thailand

Hi, I am a BA Business Management student currently undertaking some phenomenological research into Expats running/owning businesses in Thailand. I need about 3-6 Expats who own/run a business in Thailand to answer a few questions in as many words as possible. I would be extremely grateful for any help you can give. Please feel free to respond to these questions on this post or by email.

1. How did you find your initial experience of starting up business in Thailand?

2. What experiences have you had owning/running the business during the time you have been there?

3. How do you feel the experience of owning/running a business in Thailand differs from your home country?

4. If you were to do it all over again, is there anything you would do differently?

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer me in conducting this research.

I am a second year student at Trinity College in Carmarthen, UK, it used to be part of the University of Wales, however is trying to gain it's own University status.

I am studying BA Business Management.

The reason i need this research is for a module called 'Research Methods' which is to teach us about different research methods, qualitative and quantitive, currently we are learning about Phenomenology and we have to interview 3-6 people by whatever means. following our interviews we have to analyse our research and create a report to give 'The essence of....'

We could choose any topic we wanted, and i chose Expats running businesses in Thailand, based purely out of my love for the country (i lived there during 2006-2007) and the passion to study more about business out there as that is what i would like to do upon finishing my degree.

Hope i'm not asking too much, just a few very open questions.

If anyone would like to help but would rather not reply on the forum then feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks a lot, by the way, my deadline is Monday 8th December, so any help soon would be greatly appreciated.