All Over Now ?

Chaimai

Please POst sources . DOn't tell me the noodle seller told you . SOURCE .

LINK , Contact .

When you were given a source yesterday, you then went on to complain about ThaiVisa and threaten to 'report' ThaiVisa....

Chaimai, You should of made it more convincing. :o:D:D

Mai chai, mai chai.

Gospel truth chaps, this is not a wind-up.

G/F was watching TNN and I came indoors and she told me Somchai "finish". I have just held a red hot poker in front of her eyes and she repeated the same thing.

Sorry, this is not intended to falsely get anyone's hopes up (it is nearing the end for sure) I just wanted to be first with the news. If I am wrong because of mis-information I shall severely horse-whip the G/F later :D

I have just been speaking to my wifes brother's daughter. They live upcountry and she has her hair cut by somebody who's Sister is married to a farang and lives just outside LA. By pure coincidence, she is dog walker for a very wealthy resident in Beverley Hills who by chance has a cousin in Swansea , Wales who is a psychic. As a psychic she keeps in touch with her friends by ESP and apparently was communicating with one in Chiang Mai on Saturday evening.

Now I know this is all circumstantial but the friend of the psychic's whose the psychic friend's neighbour was at the Wat , the same one as Somchai went to at the weekend and apparently sat next to Somchai as he was SMS'ing on his mobile. Whilst the neighbour of the psychic whose friend is also a pyschic, could not read all the message she did make out - See you in Dubai soon.

Therefore there may or may not be some truth that Somchai will resign/leave/run/disappear/vanish to another planet perhaps or at least maybe perhaps!

Edited by whatawonderfulday

she said she just heard it on television.

what she might have heard was that somchai has said he will abide by the courts decision tomorrow , that could mean that if the court rules that the party is illegal then he will step down etc.

Amazing that we need to translate the Thai news for our Thai spouses :o