P A D: Entire Cabinet Must Leave Office

Buckwheat

Somsak Kosaisuk must be getting paid a fortune to let this protest drag out.

They have what they want, they will get another election, time to leave the airports and let democracy have a chance.

That's the whole point. They don't want fair elections; they don't want democracy. They want a government with 70% of the control given to their cronies.

Absolutely, this is what PAD call democracy.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously what the hel_l more do they want? The PPP has been disbanded and Somchai Wongsawat has been removed as PM, wasn't that their goal the whole time? Just leave the airport already!!!

They want an end to corruption in democratically elected government.

Fixed it for you.

All Thaksin puppets no matter if TRT, TRT 2nd edition or TRT 3rd edition must leave.

And you know this because? You are an advisor to PAD? You write their copy? You are the muppet master?

I look forward to the day when the majority rule - not some mob of rabble.

Forget rubber bullets. Live ammo.

Okay, so we have their next target. And when the entire cabinet leaves office, what is their next target then?

All Thaksin puppets no matter if TRT, TRT 2nd edition or TRT 3rd edition must leave.

thaksin is just a normal human being, what you have to fight and expose! is the ideology, the beliefs he personifed. the deadhead is down now, but there is still the stem and root.

look where Thaksin cames from, track this puppetmaster down. catch, neuter and jail. that has to be happen soon.

Everything depends on the payments...I guess to mobilize reds for fighting will be very expensive.

h90.......... so many times when people claim that PAD protesters are being paid, you jump on them with stories about how you/your wife/your staff know that it's not the case. So, if people wearing yellow can be so dedicated - just how is it that you refuse to accept that their opposite numbers wearing red cannot be?

I don't know one way or the other - and neither do you. How about you stick to known facts?

Because there are videos showing the handouts.

Quite clear leaders of PAD dont give a toss about anyone or anything except themselves.

You dont need to be thai to understand trapping innocent travellers causing untold hardship is mindless fascism.

Exactly.

The first thing Mussolini's Blackshirts did was trap tourists in Italy by closing down the airports.

And you know this because? You are an advisor to PAD? You write their copy? You are the muppet master?

I look forward to the day when the majority rule - not some mob of rabble.

Forget rubber bullets. Live ammo.

Hi Dotcom.

Did you not notice it was live ammo on Oct 7, 2 dead, 600 injured it looks like you are disapointed with the numbers?,I take it you disapprove of human rights when you have a plane to catch.

phupaman.

I'm just an outsider looking in, but I have a Thai wife and we both live in Canada. We have canceled our plans to come to Thailand for the next few years and so has my brother and friends. I was thinking if we are doing this, how many more are thinking like us at the moment? I don't want to take sides as I don't fully understand who is right and who is wrong, but seizing an international airport, now that I think about it, was about the silliest move PAD could have done. Two Canadians died on the road when they drove to Phuket to try and depart from there. Could happen to anyone, but that would have been avoided if the airports were not shutdown in Bangkok. I just get the feeling a civil war may eventually transpire as people who voted for the current Government can't be too happy about all this either. Maybe I am making a big deal out of nothing, but if PAD does not mind screwing up the travel plans of 300,000 people, all with their own issues to deal with in life, how can they get any respect in return. Since they did seize the airport, my guess is that they are not so smart and do not deserve to overthrow the Government as they obviously have no idea how to run one. If we had a beef with our Government, which all of us do from time to time, it would never occur to us to take it out on the tourists.

Edited by dude123

---------------

In case it isn't obvious to you, aparantly not, there are LOTS of Issan people on Koh Samui.

I see some 3-4 people from isasan almost every day. ---------

The world here isn't nearly as parochial as you imagine.

Duh! :o 3 or 4 girls from Isaan are your benchmark --- Bullshit!

Ah so your response is it must be bar girls eh.

How about people working resorts and restaurants and doing artisanal construction.

The only one you slagged is yourself with that one.

I see some 3-4 people from isasan almost every day. They got cell phones to home folks.

So it's not like you have to be there daily to hear the news of the north.

And many of these Issan folks here speak decent english and give clear opinions.

My info comes from Chaing Dao to Chaing Mai and Rai, Khon Kean and Ubon R.

heh heh heh ! wink-wink....I hear ya !

There actually are people that do somethings 'besides just that' here...

Two I had in mind, are female: long married mothers, of multiple children.

Edited by animatic

Everything depends on the payments...I guess to mobilize reds for fighting will be very expensive.

h90.......... so many times when people claim that PAD protesters are being paid, you jump on them with stories about how you/your wife/your staff know that it's not the case. So, if people wearing yellow can be so dedicated - just how is it that you refuse to accept that their opposite numbers wearing red cannot be?

I don't know one way or the other - and neither do you. How about you stick to known facts?

Because there are videos showing the handouts.

Always grateful for enlightenment - please post where those videos can be viewed.