Rescheduling Flights - Eva Air

quiksilva

My mother is due to fly back to LHR tomorrow but given all the madness prefers to reschedule the flight to leave next week, (PAD permitting) so that her seat can go to someone in more need of the trip home.

She has no problem staying here longer than planned, because she is staying with me however she would like to have some a departure date confirmed so that she can plan for transport home from London once she gets back to the UK.

We have tried repeatedly (for the last few days) to contact Eva Air by phone but have not been able to speak with anyone, which is understandable but concern is growing as the original departure date BR67 on 4th December is drawing near.

Any advice, insight or alternative contact details would be deeply appreciated.

Again to surmise, just want to stay longer but doesn't want to miss her flight.

(PS The Eva Air website does not even list BR67 for 4th December on its web page devoted to this mess!)

I cannot see that BR67 operates tomorrow BUT there is a flight from U Tapoa on 5th and some of our clients already on this one, the only way to be sure is to check with ticket source in UK who will know from their system what she is on, recommend doing this fast! I am 100% sure there is NO service tomorrow 4th. Hope that helps

I too want to change my flght. I was originally booked out on December 21, from BKK to SEA. I haven't even bothered trying to contact EVA or asking a local Thai travel agents to do so. Obviously EVA has more higher priority people to get out that have been stranded. But, the uncertainty affects my lodging here. Do I rent a place for 30 days again and get a reasonable price? I hate to pay what hotels are now asking because it is "high season". Over the long run it starts adding up. The uncertainty certainly detracts from what I thought would be a laid back 60 day vacation!