Sonti Brown Shirt Thread Closed Without Comment

simon43

Livinginexile started a thread with some interesting, (and provocative) comments about Sonti, but no abuse, no lese-majeste etc. That thread was rapidly closed without comment.

Why?

We should be able to discuss this topic - LiE comment's may be very accurate and it's an extremely important subject.

Simon

Let's all go buy green shirts, travel to the building holding the server that is hosting this forum, pull the power plug to the server and stay until the corrupt moderators are removed from their positions.

Oops...sorry I was daydreaming about something else while posting.....the two thoughts got intertwined........never mind!

Martian

Let's all go buy green shirts, travel to the building holding the server that is hosting this forum, pull the power plug to the server and stay until the corrupt moderators are removed from their positions.

Oops...sorry I was daydreaming about something else while posting.....the two thoughts got intertwined........never mind!

Martian

:o

Livinginexile started a thread with some interesting, (and provocative) comments about Sonti, but no abuse, no lese-majeste etc. That thread was rapidly closed without comment.

Why?

We should be able to discuss this topic - LiE comment's may be very accurate and it's an extremely important subject.

Simon

But it doesn't fit in with the rose tinted spectacle view held by many on this forum!

well this one certainly needs to be closed though

forum rules: please do not discuss moderation. If you have a question about certain thread or any moderators actions, please feel free to PM an online moderator, or an ADMIN (if say you question a MODs action).

those that wanna bribe this corrupt moderator? :o

send chocolates to the restaurant at the end of the universe :D lots of them please. if it doesnt exceed my own collection, chances are you wont be successful :D